Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FTN

Joe D

GRD and I are going to give people that shoot all 0's a FTN since they didn't shoot at least one -1. Sorry, Gabe but the previous conversation about this still has me laughing.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding don't get bent out of shape - you have to smile about the new rule book or you will tear your hair out.

GRD and I are going to give people that shoot all 0's a FTN since they didn't shoot at least one -1.

I'm gonna do it, I swear. And then I'm going to take pictures of all the crying shooters, stick them in a big envelope and mail them to HQ with a note "HAPPY NOW?!"

- Gabe ;)

Hey GRD, why not use one of the vidio cell phones record the events as they transpire and THEN ship the whole video off to HQ? Maybe even post a link here too?

Should be good for a few laughs and God knows we need those laughs from time to time, keeps us sane :wacko:

I like it.

In addition to the focus on accuracy and spanking gamers, it also relieved those members challenged by algebra and compound sentences.

On that note - it certainly clarified it for me.

Now, if we could just stop this silly "divide points down by two" fiasco I'd be liberated from fractions as well...

Craig