Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

mbx magazines

fitz

MBX will not take care of the problem. They will tell you tough luck, should have bought Brazos. They also don't care if you bought extra springs to have on hand either. So I have 8 13 coil springs that are not worth a crap and 3 d printed followers which are the same.

TTI stepped up to take care of people with problems, he has done more than MBX.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MBX will not take care of the problem. They will tell you tough luck, should have bought Brazos. They also don't care if you bought extra springs to have on hand either. So I have 8 13 coil springs that are not worth a crap and 3 d printed followers which are the same.

TTI stepped up to take care of people with problems, he has done more than MBX.

Have you contacted MBX and given them the chance to rectify the problem?

I bought 4 -170mm mags from MBX. Spent good money. Got the mags in, not tuned, not polished, springs twisting in the tube. Sent MBX email, did not hear anything for 3 days. Had a match that weekend so I had to tune the mags, and polish them. One tube was so bad the lips were actuall pushing the round towards the back of the mag and scratching the round. Another mag would not even eject the gun. Finally heard from MBX and he would not make the springs or followers good. Said the tubes did not need tuning and they are perfect when they are shipped. Told him if I ordered Brazos mags, they would have been cheaper and they would have been tuned and polished, he said I should have ordered from Brazos then. Then I sent a question email on Sunday evening and then I got an email from Adrain eating my butt out for expecting him to work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. All I did was email when I had time while working in my shop and never expected an answer on the weekend. Needless to say the springs and followers are crap. I have even mentioned on here the tubes are good and I like the sight hole, just wish they were tuned and polished.

So, yes I will keep running my mouth, it is my given right. POS followers and springs should have been replaced with good ones. I would not have returned the tubes after I worked on them and I would not have expected Adrain to take them back, just wanted the springs and followers made good, which were not.

My TTI stuff was not free either I can show you where I was charged for them.

Edited by slinginlead

I was really excited when I heard about these, but I thought on it long & hard and decided to wait 6 months and see how the mags worked, how the customer service was etc. AM I GLAD I WAITED!

If Adrian was half the businessman he should be, he would be here on the forums dealing with these issues, and saving his company.

This is the biggest forum and resource for action pistol shooting. When myself and countless others read about the BS that has ensued, and Adrian not dealing with the problem publicly, and not QUICKLY fixing the issue, I would assume he's half way out of business.

It's really too bad because we needed a new mag hero. All Adrian had to do was a little customer service. Everyone makes mistakes. It's how you rectify them that keep you in or out of business.

Maybe Taran can buy out the design, and mfg full blown mags. After all, he is the hero now. I know I would buy a set from him!

I was wanting to try their mags (Para), but they can't make their scheduled dates of March or April. Emailed them with no reply to when they would be availible. Did some looking around and found SPS out of Spain sold 170mm's for less. Bought one, works like a charm. I emailed MBX again with no reply. Bought another one from SPS, and they are cheaper. From all the complaints, not being able to make their own deadlines, and lack of response to emails, I don't know why anybody would mess with them. Of course that's my opinion.