Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Ohio CCGunworks Buckeye Blast

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep. And same diabolical Sarge stage :goof: (which was wonderful this year, again. :) How you gonna top yourself, Sarge?)

It's funny how things become traditions. I am already thinking of how to change up the mover for next year. Last year was no shoots, this year was swinging. next year will be.........;

Yep. And same diabolical Sarge stage :goof: (which was wonderful this year, again. :) How you gonna top yourself, Sarge?)

It's funny how things become traditions. I am already thinking of how to change up the mover for next year. Last year was no shoots, this year was swinging. next year will be.........;

, , , , 4 blade windmill, rotating counter clock-wise, containing 2 metrics and 2 no shoots. :D

Why don't ya have a texas star sliding by ?

Funny you ask. The range actually has a Bianchi mover track and we tossed around the idea of using it for just that!

I would suggest the shaky bridge and the mover at the same time but you might actually listen to that, so I won't.

Wanted to do that this year but it was already allocated to another stage. John Smith and I are talking about building one of our own, maybe this fall/winter. Want to help!?!

Has anyone got there plaques yet?

Not yet. Local guys got them at the the monthly match this month. The rest are here. I have a big box going out in the morning and will be reaching out to everyone who I do not have a good address for. I have had them but have been gone for work a fair amount since the match wrapped.

Mads

post-38261-0-43086300-1434678614_thumb.j