Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Zev Fulcrum kit?

pevadijk

Just voicing my opinion based on first hand experience.

Well like I said if its with my kit you are welcome to post your concerns in the vendor page from my signature. No one gains anything from snide comments that do not have an actual complaint no matter what the product at hand is being questioned. I'll have to go through my invoices to see if I have sold something to you and if I have I would certainly like to try to fix the issue you are having. If it isn't me I'm sure whom ever it is would want to do the same.

Well nobody pulled your string. I'm not getting dragged into this.

You drug the others into that with saying other peoples sucked. As their is only a few guys that push their triggers on here, it does insinuate it is one of them.

You drug the others into that with saying other peoples sucked. As their is only a few guys that push their triggers on here, it does insinuate it is one of them.

See I'm not the only one that notices. And this isn't the only thread it's been mentioned

I never said that.

I run a Zev ultimate with a wolf spring 4lb spring with CCI primers without a single light primer strike. The over travel adjustment makes the trigger worth while. It is easier to shoot faster with this trigger in my experience.

The 4lb spring gave me light strikes about once every 150-ish rounds. I had to move to the 4.5lb spring. I run CCI SP primers.

I love the Zev, but hate the fact that they seem to be good for only 500 - 1000 rounds. I have had to change them in the middle of major matches several times in my life and don't like the stress it adds..

the 2lbs striker spring?? i have a zev stricker with the 2lbs spring , works 100% on federal SPP's only, i get a light strike once in awhile with winchester spp's.

Edited by sigsauerfan

I got the Glock Store Pyramid trigger during their Topshot Tuesday sale a month ago. It took some getting use to, but I think I got a handle on it now. Trigger pull is not as important with a Glock trigger compared to Trigger reset. If your reset blows, then forget about the pull itself because you won't find consistency with it. You can end up with issues when it comes to adjusting pre-travel and over-travel, so be mindful when it comes to this portion of adjustment. I prefer the flatter trigger face over the stock smooth rounded version and the safety return spring gives it a smooth consistent feel when pressing the trigger back. But every gun is different and every shooter is different, so as long as your trigger works for you, you'll be a happy consumer and therefore a happy shooter! Good luck!