Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Quest for the Sub 3 El Prez

Jake Di Vita

KC Eusebio has already done a 3.15 with 60 points.

That I did not know.

I may have to rethink my opinion and prediction.

[Raul Duke Voice ON]

You Fillipinos are all the same. You have no faith in the essential decency of the white man's culture!!!

[RDV /OFF]

:D

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious... Can anyone say whether Eusebio's amazing run that Jake mentioned is indeed the best El Prez ever? (And where/when did it happen?) Somewhere on the thread someone mentioned that they believed Mike Seeklander had the best ever El Prez, but they didn't have the exact details. If it was actually better than K.C.'s, it must have been damn close to the legendary sub-3!

I can probably speak for Steve, here in Ohio its been in the 20's for temp. Kinda hard to get going when its that cold. Add snow and wind. Might have to take the gun to the truck warm it up and the heater and then go make a run at it.

Flyin40

Entertaining? Reality check maybe :)

A sub 3 sec run with a draw 6 shots reload 6 shots (and not hitting anything) is no small undertaking B) The math is much easier than acheivement :)

Yeah, especially beng I got my timer last week. Now that I have Dry Fired the El Prez a few hundred times, I have NO idea how to get it done in sub 3 sec.

but I hope to see it on video!

As I mentioned at an earlier time, I'd post my results once I actually was able to get out and shoot it.

Reality check? I think not. I already know what reality is.

Update:

Still dry firing every night. Average dry el prez is running around 2.7 now. No clue when I'll actually be able to get out there and try it live, I'm hoping soon though.

L2S,

I look forward to you pulling your foot out of your mouth. :)

As I mentioned at an earlier time, I'd post my results once I actually was able to get out and shoot it.

L2S,

I look forward to you pulling your foot out of your mouth. :)

NOW that's the entertainment I was talking about! ;)

This had been an entertaining thread!

Talking about it doesn't take as much time as all the hard work it will take to get there. I admit that I watch this thread a lot. Pulling off amazing stuff is maybe more fun to read about than being consistently good. I love plinking at stuff and trying to make shots that seem ridiculous, so I totally relate to why someone would want to go after this.

I wonder how many sub 3 all hits on the paper K.C. did on his way to the perfect 3.15.

-Shawn

I think the sub-3 ElPrez can be done, but the real question is whether it even matters the way this challenge has been set up. If we could just get back to the issue of points for a second, this contest may already be over.

What I mean is that if someone can break 3 seconds with any wild hits on paper, lets say they get 2-D's, 6-C's, and 4-A's in 2.99 seconds. That still gets beat by a guy shooting 3.73 clean.... and I imagine that's already been done!! [*check my math, its late]