Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A new forum

Rescator

• 3 weeks later...

From Sig Lady:

I wonder if we should have a forum more or less dedicated to visual imagery... that is, members shooting at matches, shooting at clubs, at neighbors, whatever; and/or personal portrait stuff like what we're seeing on the <What I Like/Dillon Covers thread.....? Might be a place where the personalities that have something cool to display (or want to return to an image placed somewhere earlier) won't have to hunt all over The Forum for a single image or try to refer someone ELSE to some obscure, nearly-forgotten location to see an image.

Thoughts...?

SiG Lady

Same here. Also have Photoshop, good scanner and such... but no server space to store/access imagery. (I would've posted several things by now had I the linkage!!)...

The missing part of the copy-and-paste from my PM to BE was that some of our personal images are starting to show up, (What I Like>Dillon Covers...) but perhaps shouldn't be scattered at random like some that ARE scattered already. Although I think the "Humor" images should remain in "Humor" because that's a great place for 'em. The "Gallery" idea, however, was more for our forum personalities' images, shooting identity images, mug shots or that kind of thing.

I like it.. that way we may be able to ID each other at matches a tad easier.

But.. I've been thinking.. we've got a lot of forums on here.  Maybe we could consolidate a few when we add new ones.

How about merging the two IPSC / USPSA Questions forums into one?

Brian,

Thanks a million for the new feature, and for your ongoing efforts on the site.  It is "home" to a lot of us.

I received your book last week, and it is JAM PACKED with solid information....... no "fluff" in that book.

Thanks again,  

Jeff