Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger Job for Stock II or III

matts2k

Nice. Mine went from being about 98% on popping CCI primers with a 14# spring to 100% with the 13 pounder in it. Henning pin.

I've ran the henning FP with the EG Light hammer spring and I've been popping off my reloads 100% in my other Stock II. The first one I couldn't finish a single match without light strikes

• 3 months later...

I know this is slightly off topic but am in the process of setting up my new Stock II. I have the EGD Xtreme Light Hammer and FP spring in, have removed and polished the trigger bar/plunger, etc.. and am waiting on a Henning XL pin. I will be adding the Xtreme hammer for sure but would like to add the EGD trigger (flatter) as well.

Is the EGD trigger considered USPSA Production legal (I know it's IPSC legal)?

From Tanfoglio's website it appears they are making them, which makes it a factory part right?

I know this is slightly off topic but am in the process of setting up my new Stock II. I have the EGD Xtreme Light Hammer and FP spring in, have removed and polished the trigger bar/plunger, etc.. and am waiting on a Henning XL pin. I will be adding the Xtreme hammer for sure but would like to add the EGD trigger (flatter) as well.

Is the EGD trigger considered USPSA Production legal (I know it's IPSC legal)?

From Tanfoglio's website it appears they are making them, which makes it a factory part right?

Legal

Can anyone help? I have a stock 3 that was having trouble with single action pull. The best way I can describe it as, after cycling I pull the trigger and the hammer does not fall all the way and I have to continue pulling trigger as if pulling double action. I have only replaced hammer spring so far and nothing else. Any input would be appreciated.

Can anyone help? I have a stock 3 that was having trouble with single action pull. The best way I can describe it as, after cycling I pull the trigger and the hammer does not fall all the way and I have to continue pulling trigger as if pulling double action. I have only replaced hammer spring so far and nothing else. Any input would be appreciated.

Not exactly sure if this is the case but are you possibly getting a light strike and then having to pull again in double action to fire? If so this is very common apparently with a light FP spring and nothing else. You need to 1. Get an extended (XL) Henning or Xtreme firing pin and 2. polish your firing pin block plunger for starters. Most likelly those will fix the issue. If this is not the issue then let everyone know and Im sure someone on benos has experienced it before and can help.

If your hammer is falling to the disconnector with a single action trigger pull, then the timing may be off for some reason. I experienced this on my CZ 75B Stainless LE when I shortened the hammer hooks. I had to modify the disconnector to correct the timing issue.