Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which holster and pouches for SP01 in IDPA ?

Gcarr

Black Dog Concealment's IWB mag pouches work perfectly as OWB clip ons. The M&P/XD pouches work perfectly with the 75/SP-01 magazines. That's what I use for both IDPA and USPSA. At $25, you can't go wrong. Carl's great to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

Comp-Tac International holster has worked great for me. It helps that it comes with both a belt and paddle attachment. You'll need the paddle to keep the gun close enough to pass the "dowel test" if you're at all fit. On top of that, based on past performance of IDPA HQ, owning a product made by one of their major sponsors (Comp-Tac, Wilson, Smith & Wesson) greatly reduces your chances of one of their frequent rule changes making your gear illegal.

On top of that, based on past performance of IDPA HQ, owning a product made by one of their major sponsors (Comp-Tac, Wilson, Smith & Wesson) greatly reduces your chances of one of their frequent rule changes making your gear illegal.

This is so f-ed up

I used Blade Tech, then Comp-Tac for 10 years and now I am back to Blade Tech for my CZ. I had new versions of Comp-Tac for the CZ but I liked the old paddle better and the new mag pouches would bind and pull the mag pouch off of my belt?