Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap Championship WF, TX

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Stages are pretty much in order we planned on the web. Of course we are still putting stages together so things might change ( If the layout doesn't fit well in that bay we might move it) So I really can't tell you if they exactly in that order. Guess you are trying to figure out what you will shoot and in what order on what day.

The list of who is on what squad is on our web page in PDF format. We had to change the List a little to accomodate a forigen Shooter. So the Updated list is posted as of 3-04. They are set, So unless a extreme problem comes up these are the squads.

Question came up about food on the range?

We will have a concession area. BBQ Sandwiches, Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Soft Drinks, bottled water, Chip and Cookies.

Combo meal

1 BBQ Sandwich, chips, soft drink and cookies for $4.00,

2 BBQ sandwiches and all for $5.00.

Same for Chicken Salad, Hot Dogs at a reduced price

Going to be good BBQ. local boys whipping it up.

Stages are set on range at this time, They are slightly different than on our web page. Here is the differences on stage 10 we used swingers instead of the drop out targets. Could not make the drop outs work reliabliy. Stage 12 will not have any poppers in it and we cut the hard cover swingers down to two. The other swingers would not fit in that bay. This ought to make a lot of folks happy, we took out the hard cover on the handcuff stage. Other than that, all the stages are the same.

Depends on what website and/or Channel you look at it .... seems to change daily :P

It has varied from Sunny and 60 -70 degrees for the weekend, to upper 50's lower 60's and possible showers Sunday..... keep your fingers crossed! :ph34r:

Current condition of the range is dry. ;)

Weather forecasting here is not an exact science, to say the least!

Will the RO match scores be posted this week?

Thanks.

The R.O. match went as planned this last weekend.... they had to adjust one stage due to stiff wind and some steel poppers not mixing well. I don't think the R.O. scores will be posted until the match is underway, but you'd have to ask Robert.

Fun stages!

It has varied from Sunny and 60 -70 degrees for the weekend, to upper 50's lower 60's and possible showers Sunday..... keep your fingers crossed! :ph34r:

Weather forecasting here is not an exact science, to say the least!

To say the least!!!! Expect the forecast to change at least 4 times between now and the start of the match!!!

They say that, in Texas, if you don't like the weather.... wait 5 minutes.... and they're not wrong! ;)

I've gotten a couple of Phone calls from folks see the match dates in the front sight are different. The Major Match Schedule in the Front Sight is WRONG! I figured they changed it after five phone calls, But guess not. The Double Tap CHampionship is THIS WEEKEND March 19& 20th. Thanks We will see you then

Robert Porter

Spectators are welcome As mentioned Eye and Ear Protection manadtory on range as well as stopping by the stat Shack and Signing a release.

RO Scores won't be posted till others are posted.

Got my ammo loaded...getting the vehicle loaded and getting on the road tomorrow morning...looking forward to shaking the winter cobwebs out...

see ya all there

Cool. In Squad 12, you and Ms. "Sweet" ;) will be right behind us.

Pleeeeease bring your video camera!

-Chet

I don't have the results in front of me, but from memory:

Max Michel, jr - High Open, Adam Popplewell 2nd, 3rd ?

Travis Tomasie - High Limited, David Sevigny 2nd, 3rd?

Mick Nelson - High Lim-10, Shaun Finney 2nd, Tony Phan 3rd

High Production and Revolver?, sorry got sidetracked a few minutes....

Weather was beautiful, about 200 shooters or so, match finished ahead of schedule.... results/prizes slowed down a little, but we still beat the rain. :lol:

Any news on the match?

I'm going to go WAY out on a limb here and GUESS that Rudy Waldinger won Revolver.  :blink:

Not sure by how much, but he won revolver. I was one of the RO's on stage 5 where they had to shoot with the welders goggles on. The stage was tricky enough for semi-auto's when it came to reloads, but watching the revolver guys do it was a blast.