Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

photos/weights of 6-inch limited 2011s

lawboy

Would folks be so kind as to post pictures of their 6-inch limited guns along with the weight of the guns and any other info. they may have about gun and load? I just finished my gun and am trying to make some decisions about things such as slide cuts, guide rod, grip frame, *thumb rest [generic]*, slide racker, etc. The photos will be a huge help to my overwhelmed brain. Thanks!

P.S. here is mine. It weighs 36.6ozs without a magazine. Frame is aluminum.

0b53e5f9-99af-4d2e-a30d-9e59734a80a2_zps

Edited by lawboy

Here is mine post-supermodel diet.

36 oz with no holes- I will be sending it back to Glenn for some internal dust cover weight reduction and stirrup cuts up front after Area 2.

Ltd3.jpg

Edited to add additional detail per OP-

Briley Aluminum Guide rod, polymer grip, carbon steel frame and slide, Dawson standard ICE.

Right now I am using E3 and 165s, I will be trying moly instead of plated this week.

Edited by MikeRush

Here is mine post-supermodel diet.

36 oz with no holes- I will be sending it back to Glenn for some internal dust cover weight reduction and stirrup cuts up front after Area 2.

Ltd3.jpg

Edited to add additional detail per OP-

Briley Aluminum Guide rod, polymer grip, carbon steel frame and slide, Dawson standard ICE.

Right now I am using E3 and 165s, I will be trying moly instead of plated this week.

Very nice!

Edited by feederic