Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Optional Pistol Shotgun Targets

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said. Don't know what's feasible or reasonable. And no I haven't worked one but I've seen the prep for FN ongoing now and I know its huge.

You need to work some major matches before you give too much advice.

Doug

I was asking a question, not saying that's the way it should be. Does anyone do it? Has anyone considered it? Multi date for same prize table? Or multiple matches all together? All available in the original post. Along with my acknowledgement that I don't know what I don't know.

The responses so far have been negative for various good reasons.

I brought this up with the Colt 3 Man 3 Gun in mind which was a multi date match for a single prize table last year and it was great. This year only 1 weekend for logistics and it was also very strong. So it can be done, wondering if any others were this way or any plan to be in the future.

As far as optional targets go, whatever.

This thread has gone so far that any sarcastic shit I could post would be a waste. I vote that we start talking about forbidden stuff and get it locked so it will die and fall off the front page.

This guy is a real jerk.

if by jerk you mean, brilliantly sarcastic then yes I agree!!

Trapr

I was joking. It was a halfhearted attempt at a "forbidden" personal attack following his suggestion to get this thread locked already.

• 2 weeks later...

I like choice like most Pistol is the weak point. I look at a stage and think Man if I were a pistol sniper I would not shoot shot gun but having a choice at least I can. Choice adds to the game and keeps things interesting the all shotgun makes up for some of that pistol sniping

and 4-8 slugs per match can also help reel that back in.