CZ 9mm loads

Nemesis Lead

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't done an official tally, but it seems n320 and titegroup are the most prevalent powders of those who've responded.

Does anyone have a successful load with Ramshot competition? Someone highly recommended it to me so I bought some up, quite a bit up actually, and I'd like a starting point.

Seems like most folks are NOT shooting 115's (at least those who replied to this thread). Curious why.... I'm looking to develop a flat shooting load for my youngster to use in "his" new SP01... I've got Titegroup on hand at the moment...

Seems like most folks are NOT shooting 115's (at least those who replied to this thread). Curious why.... I'm looking to develop a flat shooting load for my youngster to use in "his" new SP01... I've got Titegroup on hand at the moment...

Heavy bullets with small amounts of fast powders seem to give the lightest flat recoil in non-ported guns.

Siryessir,

I´m shooting bullets above the 140gr.-line.

My prefered bought bullet is the ARES 152gr. .356".

My selfmade is a MP Molds 147gr. RNFPBB (dropping out with 145gr.), coated and then sized around .3575".

CZ barrels are wide, having measured three Shadows and one TS now.

You are getting the PF easily.

So I was able to recover one of my 165s today and it seems as they are barely digging into the rifling. I used to seeing deeper rifling cuts of other guns, is this normal for a cz? I put a red dot on my gun today and was getting 4in groups at 30 yards and 2 in groups at 15.

post-59822-0-84798700-1432780155_thumb.j

post-59822-0-01412200-1432780201_thumb.j

post-59822-0-15103100-1432780238_thumb.j