Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Gulf Coast Multi-Gun Championship April 10-12 2015

post-28516-0-74542800-1406068201_thumb.jTEXAS GULF COAST MULTI GUN CHAMPIONSHIP aka BATTLE BY THE BAY.

Dates are set, April 10 – 12, 2015. The match will be held at the Corpus Christ Pistol & Rifle Club, Corpus Christi, Texas.

We will have 10 exciting and challenging stages with design input from 3 Gun Nation Pro Shooters. The stages will be published online and in our match booklet. The shooting schedule will be a split day shoot. Friday pm., Saturday am. or Saturday pm, Sunday am. Shoot 5 stages per day. We have some great sponsors already on board, with more to come. Prize table will be in order of finish, division winners, then total match time. The Corpus Christi Pistol & Rifle club offers plenty of parking along with RV hookups.

A few fun things we have planned are vendors live fire demo’s and side matches.

Online registration will open soon with early bird sign up specials. Details will follow soon.

Match Director will be Rick Lilly.

We are excited to bring the Battle of the Bay to the shores of Corpus Christi, and the South Texas Region.

Be sure to check our website for future announcements and updates. http://cc3gun.com/texas-gulf-coast-multi-gun-championship-2015/

This is a family friendly match for shooters, by shooters. Bring your family Corpus Christi has a lot to offer, Padre Island National Seashore, Schlitterbahn, Texas State Aquarium, USS Lexington museum and much more. Corpus has many motels within 15 minutes of the range.

http://cc3gun.com/

http://www.ccpistolrifleclub.com/

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to see another major but Isn't it warm down there in December, January or February instead of the month of April which already has 15 other major 3-gun matches crammed into it?

Can you tell that I'm looking for something to shoot in the winter?

It's great to see another major but Isn't it warm down there in December, January or February instead of the month of April which already has 15 other major 3-gun matches crammed into it?

Can you tell that I'm looking for something to shoot in the winter?

November through March can be cold, wet, muddy and unpredictable. The summers are blazing hot, therefore it is April or October!!! Come down during the winter season and shoot our monthly 3 Gun matches!

Any long distance rifle at that range or is it all CQ stuff? I might be able to come down in April (+1 to what Jesse said about winter matches), but would love to test my rifile skills and not just hose away.

Yes, we do have a 200 yard and a 100 yard bay that we plan on using for 2 stages. 200 yards can be difficult depending on the size of the targets! :devil: 7 stages will be cq, and one will most likely be a natural terrain shotgun stage. Definately put it on your calendar, going to be a good time!

Hey y'all!

I'm a winter Texan every year in Corpus Christi and have been so for five years. You have absolutely nothing to fear from me but I arranged my trip this year so that I can shoot in this event.

You can shoot just about anywhere in April but you can't duplicate Corpus Christi hospitality! I'm driving 1800 miles again to be with my Corpus shooting buddies. C'mon down!

Herc aka Gord

To clarify, the 2015 Texas 3 Gun Championship dates were moved from April10-12 to 24-26th. I think they stated a conflict with an NRA event. [they have not cleared up the date change as well as they should] But the move eliminates potential conflict for this new Corpus match. Nick is correct that TXMG may still be a conflict....haven't seen anything from Sheldon on timing yet.

I'll try to make this new Gulf Coast MG match and the TX3G!

Thanks for creating this match!!!

Sounds fun but that's the same weekend as the 3 gun championship in Marble Falls at Copperhead Creek which has also been the same weekend as the TXMG in Liberty Hill.

No, they have moved that match to the end of April

"The date for the 2015 Texas 3 Gun Championship (2015 T3C) has been moved to April 23, 24 & 25, 2015 "

Edited by rlillyskygod

Hey y'all!

I'm a winter Texan every year in Corpus Christi and have been so for five years. You have absolutely nothing to fear from me but I arranged my trip this year so that I can shoot in this event.

You can shoot just about anywhere in April but you can't duplicate Corpus Christi hospitality! I'm driving 1800 miles again to be with my Corpus shooting buddies. C'mon down!

Herc aka Gord

Gordon can't wait to shoot with you again. See you soon!

To clarify, the 2015 Texas 3 Gun Championship dates were moved from April10-12 to 24-26th. I think they stated a conflict with an NRA event. [they have not cleared up the date change as well as they should] But the move eliminates potential conflict for this new Corpus match. Nick is correct that TXMG may still be a conflict....haven't seen anything from Sheldon on timing yet.

I'll try to make this new Gulf Coast MG match and the TX3G!

Thanks for creating this match!!!

Sounds fun but that's the same weekend as the 3 gun championship in Marble Falls at Copperhead Creek which has also been the same weekend as the TXMG in Liberty Hill.

No, the have moved that match to the end of April

"The date for the 2015 Texas 3 Gun Championship (2015 T3C) has been moved to April 23, 24 & 25, 2015 "[/size]

That is good to know, I hadn't seen the date change. Looks like I may be heading to Corpus then! Thanks for another TX match. Edited by nicholastheczar

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we rescheduled the 2015 Texas 3 Gun Championship to the end of the month so that we would not conflict with the NRA National Meetings. If I don't go to the meetings I might come shoot this match since I don't get to shoot ours.. :)

Yes we rescheduled the 2015 Texas 3 Gun Championship to the end of the month so that we would not conflict with the NRA National Meetings. If I don't go to the meetings I might come shoot this match since I don't get to shoot ours.. :)

Hope you can make it Lucky. I know the feeling about not being able to shoot matches you are working. We hope to make it to yours the end of April for the same reason so we can shoot.

Has the match fee been determined?

We are working on it and we will be doing an early bird discount for the first 100 shooters to register. We hope to have registration open in early September. Watch for updates. Here is a link to the championship page watch for announcements soon.

http://cc3gun.com/texas-gulf-coast-multi-gun-championship-2015/

• 2 weeks later...

So happy to see this match happening in Corpus Christi, some of the nicest people and best shooters in the country live there!!! I plan to fly in from Cuba for this match! By April it will be 11 months without pulling the trigger. Figure I better start making excuses now.... Sadly this means I will miss the Pirates of Texas Match for the first time and I wont get my free entry into Texas Multigun. Rick any chance of a refund if I cannot make it due to events completely out of my control?

So happy to see this match happening in Corpus Christi, some of the nicest people and best shooters in the country live there!!! I plan to fly in from Cuba for this match! By April it will be 11 months without pulling the trigger. Figure I better start making excuses now.... Sadly this means I will miss the Pirates of Texas Match for the first time and I wont get my free entry into Texas Multigun. Rick any chance of a refund if I cannot make it due to events completely out of my control?

Hey Lightning glad to hear your coming were going to have fun. If something happens you know we will do all we can to take care of you. Keep a watch on the forum and the website we hope to have registration open in the next few days. (early bird discounts) Working out online payment details now. We will do all we can to help with the trigger pull withdraw. :surprise:

http://cc3gun.com/texas-gulf-coast-multi-gun-championship-2015/

• 3 weeks later...

Well the time has come, registration will open Saturday Sept. 20 at 9:00am.!!!!!!!!!!!! We have an early bird special price. The first 100 shooters get to sign up for only $200.00. The regular match fee will be $230.00 after the first 100 shooters. There will be 2 payment options, credit card or check. First come first served. Get your slot early and get ready for sun and fun at Battle by the Bay!

https://clubs.practiscore.com/texas-gulf-coast-mutli-gun-championship-2015/register

Also with early sign up the first 100 get special parking permits

post-28516-0-46512800-1410439084_thumb.j

Edited by rlillyskygod