Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone shooting 40 minor with a Stock 2?

basman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started exactly that this month.

180gr berrys, 3.1gr titegroup at 129-131 power factor. Loving it so far and uses same components as I load for my limited STI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Just shot my second match with it yesterday. I was using 180s and n320 but going to try some 165s.

The .40 is definitely not holding me back though. Here's a video shooting side by side with Ben. I'm a M Limited/A Production shooter.

Edited by waktasz

I have run about 1,000 of the 180 BBI's loaded with Ramshot Competition powder. They are really soft shooting but I wanted to try something with a little more snap. I tried some 165 BBI today and like the feel and sight tracking a little better. Chandler may be coming out with a 145 grain 40 bullet later in the year, I will be interested in trying that out.

Sure took third c at Indy pro/single stack championship with it first match out early this year. Very fun to shoot, flat too. 180 SNS cast coated, 3.2 titegroup, 1.135 oal

Edited by dhf

Been shooting a stock II in .40 minor for production for about 6 months now. As others have mentioned it shoots really flat. I've tried various bullet weights (140, 155, 165, 180, 200) but for me the best is 180. I use 2.9 gns of Ramshot Comp at 1.13. It's really a joy to shoot.

Yes. Just shot my second match with it yesterday. I was using 180s and n320 but going to try some 165s.

The .40 is definitely not holding me back though. Here's a video shooting side by side with Ben. I'm a M Limited/A Production shooter.

How does it like factory ammo?