Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What kind of Montana Gold 9mm

duckhammer

I get great accuracy out of MG 124 CMJ's and 121 IFP's. The 121's are for my open gun and are nothing more than a 115 JHP with a drop of lead in the nose. The 124 CMJ's are RN that have no exposed lead compared to the 124 FMJ.

But I have to tell you, for a minor load you can't go wrong with EXTREME plated bullets or even some BBI's. I load the 124 RN EXTREMES in my minor loads now and they are every bit as accurate as the MG's, at 2/3 the cost of MG's? Maybe even less. BBI's are reported to be fantastic bullets as well. I have some but have not loaded them up yet so I can't personally vouch for their performance.

I get great accuracy out of MG 124 CMJ's and 121 IFP's. The 121's are for my open gun and are nothing more than a 115 JHP with a drop of lead in the nose. The 124 CMJ's are RN that have no exposed lead compared to the 124 FMJ.

But I have to tell you, for a minor load you can't go wrong with EXTREME plated bullets or even some BBI's. I load the 124 RN EXTREMES in my minor loads now and they are every bit as accurate as the MG's, at 2/3 the cost of MG's? Maybe even less. BBI's are reported to be fantastic bullets as well. I have some but have not loaded them up yet so I can't personally vouch for their performance.

Sarge,

Did you compare the Xtreme 124 RN with the 124 JHP from Xtreme? I would like to know what people think about those two options. I'm down to my last 1k of MG 124jhp and wouldn't mind trying another brand if it's cheaper.

Sarge,

Did you compare the Xtreme 124 RN with the 124 JHP from Xtreme? I would like to know what people think about those two options. I'm down to my last 1k of MG 124jhp and wouldn't mind trying another brand if it's cheaper.

Sorry ,no. But I think quite a few on here have, so you can probably search for those threads and get the info you need.