Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Freedom munitions

Dustbuster1

Decided to break from the Russian ammo and try some us made stuff. I used Russian so I can shoot more and not have to hunt for it . Been buying 1k cases every other month post school shooting.

Figured Id try freedom.They say its in stock, 3 weeks and I haven't rcvd crap from this company. 9 mil or 223 Anyone else had this issue? I won't tolerate BS inventory stats and blaming nonstick in due to shipping I'm fng pissed... Am guessing get money in first,make bullets later.

I can reload if I want but don't have time right now.

Bunch o BS I'll go back to black ass bear and wonky wolf at least it's on a shelf ready to go. Don't care how many prisoners get beaten during the mfg process..

Am I missing something??? I can order from sportsmans guide and never wait this long... Arghhhhhg dick mode off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

IBTL2

I have used Freedom Munitions several times, never had a problem with them. It normally takes one and a half weeks from the time I order until the ammo is on my porch. Have you tried contacting them?

Hurley

I appreciate they sponsor stuff as well but when it's in stock it should ship w in 1 biz day not a week. Especially when paid upfront. I really wanna like this co but it's not working right now.They sent the usual bs e mails were making your stuff Gonna ship etc but man that was 2 weeks ago. Reason I'm polling is to see if I made a mistake or I should just stfu and deal w it cause its jut that way... Didn't wanna call em just to hear pre canned stories...I checked their site which is informative but it's a site....

as far as the ibtl goes I asked my questions and got my answers. Go to lgs to make sure you have rounds. Go to freedom if u don't care how long it takes....I guess I should have read the subliminal on the free ship for 1st orders... No one should bitch about free shipping buys time to run existing orders not filled, thanks for the info.

Edited by Dustbuster1

lol I've got a dillon so I won't stfu. Haven't got time to load this month. I'll call em in the am. I wonder how many of their sponsored product receiving guys are in on this thread???

Lbtl look before thread lock or in before thread lock.

This shouldn't get locked. no one is getting ambushed, it's more of a wtf rant.

Edited by Dustbuster1

This shouldn't get locked. no one is getting ambushed, it's more of a wtf rant.

Shouldn't get locked? I got a thread locked for telling guys to avoid a certain company not even remotely related to the shooting industry! :roflol:

From the forum rules:

Hate Rants

Rants involving shooters, firearms, or shooting related manufacturers, such as but not limited to - IPSC, IDPA, USPSA, Colt, Brownell's, Dillon, or Match Staff - are NOT PERMITTED. Brian's Forums is not the place to resolve customer service issues or disputes you may have with a manufacturer, dealer, gunsmith, or individual

As a matter of fact I'm going to PM my favorite moderator and see why this is still here. :yawn:

Edited by Sarge

You're right sarge. I did miss the. Mfg related verbage.ill check in when it hits the door. I'm surprised none of their sponsored guys haven't pm'd me trying to offer any wisdom

Edited by Dustbuster1

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]