Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Accu-Shadow availability

mike g35

I realize these are extremely hard guns to find, and I figure this has been asked 20,000,000 times by now but here it goes anyway. How often do these guns become available? And how would one go about securing one? I'm shooting a Sig P226 X5 Allround right now (which I love) but I shot an Accu-Shadow today and I quickly decided it was time to get one. I've never tried to find one these "hard to find" production guns before so any help would be appreciated.

I was lucky to find one at a shop. It was sitting there for months. Luckily for me their shop has more tacticool customers and not competition shooters. I also see Oakhill gets them, so keep an eye on their website. A friend picked up a SP01 Custom from them last week. They had at least 5 in stock and they were gone in about 24 hours.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I saw the one on gunbroker. Pretty high buy it now price but I may go that route. Of course 3 months isn't to bad of a wait. I guess my best move would be contacting CZC & Automatic Accuracy.

I also noticed a couple shadows and SP01 shadows on there. I'm not stuck on the Accu model, I'd prefer it but I'm not stuck on it.

There are few out there but you have to be pretty quick.

Check in with Matt at AA, another dealer would be Oak Hill and Evolution Armory.

There should be a few in the CZ-USA dealer network too.

I just received notice that another round is in the works at CZC, and mine will be one of them! Yeah! For what it's worth, I emailed them in late may to be put on the list. Actual delivery from now is estimated at 8-10 weeks according to the email.

A.A. just posted on fb, seems they have a few extra Accu SP01's available.

They've today posted they are out of stock, they'll take deposits, but no ETA on next shipment.