Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

She finally came home

Vanniek71

Got my 75 ACCU Shadow Lite today, as soon as I can compose myself I'll take her out for a spin but for now I'm just sitting here staring! Lol

Gun feels great, DA feels good, single even better. Can't wait to check out the accuracy.

post-41978-140004104958_thumb.jpgpost-41978-140004106444_thumb.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB...that's the Hajo sight I mentioned to you. It has vertical adjustment only and should fit your shadow.

looks nice. :) what's the rear sight?

Not sure on the Hajo yet, I usually prefer fixed sights. This one looks pretty sturdy though

Do a YouTube review please

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That's hilarious, I'm actually searching for my iphone tripod right now to do that! I'll have one up with range report in the next week or so.

Will come back and post it in here when it's done.

Do a YouTube review please

That's hilarious, I'm actually searching for my iphone tripod right now to do that! I'll have one up with range report in the next week or so.

Will come back and post it in here when it's done.

Yes please !!!

Ordered Last thurs had it yesterday, so less than a week.

It was in stock when I ordered though, looks like they are out of stock now, so not sure what wait times would be.

Edited by Vanniek71

Still have 75 ACCUs ready to go.

To clarify... I'm assuming Stuart means they have CZ-75 Accu-Shadow LITES ready to go. The SP01 versions are several months of backorder.

Correct?

I was wondering the same thing.

If I had to guess I'd say it's the 75's. The SP01's have shown out of stock since I started looking.

But I could be wrong, the site shows out of stock on all the ACCU's but Stuart says they have some...so idk.

sorry if I confused things

I call them

75 if no light rails, SP01 if they have light rails.

So.....

75 Shadow ACCU, no light rail. I have.

SP01 Shadow ACCU, backordered. guys are working on guns to clear orders as best we can.

Ok guys I took it out today and ran drills with it, tested some ammo and shot 10, 25, and 50 yd groups.

I won't spoil it but all I can say is holy shit!

I am working on that video, can't find my tripod for my iphone so I may be duct taping it to a pole haha. Will get a video up in a while.

First things first this gun shoots amazing. Flat, accurate, controllable. I have never been this impressed with a pistol before. EVER.

I used junk ammo (practice loads) that wouldn't even cycle my xDm with light recoil springs reliably and ran 275 rounds through this gun today without a hiccup.

I need to get used to DA since I have never ran a single/double but dry fire will fix that quickly. Also it is heavier than my xDm (by about 10oz) so I am over swinging it on transitions, and draws are a bit slower. Again all can be fixed with dryfire.

I ran:

• Bill drills
  • Benos transition drills
  • Stoeger's quick Skill test
  • 10 yard rapid fire
  • 15 yard rapid fire
  • 25 yard rapid fire
  • 50 yard rapid fire

Once I get used to the gun my results should be even better!

Video review below :D

Edited by Vanniek71