Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning Magwell

TDH

I'd like to get one for my Limited 40. It doesn't look like he has any more large frame magwells available. Is the small magwell the same except for a smaller mag opening? I don't like spending 120 bucks on a magwell I have to modify to work but there aren't many options.

I've talked to him before shot show, he is no longer making them. Only small frames are available (if there is any left). I cant remember the exact number but in the line of 400s, the amount of magwell they manufactured and it took almost 2yrs to sell those.

I resent that implication :)

I actually only have two for large frame and they're on pistols st the moment, but now I'm thinking I need to stock up on small frame magwells while I can!

It's a damn shame Henning isn't going to keep making these, they're the best I've ever used, I've thought of adapting them to work on CZs.

Edited by kneelingatlas

I'd suggest it might be worth emailing henning first and ask if he has any large frames in stock or coming. just cause it's not on his site doesn't always mean he doesn't have it. :)

Called a few times but never got a hold of anyone. Emailed with no response.

I just talked to Henning, and from what I could understand (cell was cutting out a little) he still plans to make the grips and magwells. He's just taking this stuff in house and needs to program his(?) mill to make the stuff.

I just talked to Henning, and from what I could understand (cell was cutting out a little) he still plans to make the grips and magwells. He's just taking this stuff in house and needs to program his(?) mill to make the stuff.

:cheers:

Good thing, I'm going to need another mag well soon :ph34r:

Im needing one in silver. How much material do I need to shave off from the small frame Henning magwell? Handtool much? Or powertool/dremel much?

Hand tool, a little bit of material.

Thank you!