Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun CZ's

Jukez

TS in .40 (21 reloadable but OMG .40 minor is the Mac Daddy of soft shooting fun) or my Shadow (23 reloadable). I shoot the TS better so that is my go to choice.

Edited to add looks like a fun stage in the van!

Edited by Neomet

It was pretty fun. Tight working around the driver seats and a piece of brass from my rifle burned my elbow pretty good but overall it was a blast.

I also have since replaced my Browning Gold with a Browning A5 so I am looking forward to not having as many SG issues in the future (I hope).

my current 3 gun pistol, 23+1 capacity in 9mm. loading it soft. the longer sight picture helps to aim more accurately.

8112D813-66B6-4447-971D-9206CB1D133A_zps[/url]

Double action style trigger on a SAO?

my current 3 gun pistol, 23+1 capacity in 9mm. loading it soft. the longer sight picture helps to aim more accurately.

8112D813-66B6-4447-971D-9206CB1D133A_zps[/url]

Double action style trigger on a SAO?
This without the magwell and ACCU-rized is my prediction for the next big thing for Production division out of CZC. It's just a matter of time... I hope

Here you go. The Grip tape is to help resolve my biggest complaint with shooting a CZ in 3 Gun, the small surface area available for slide racking.

Also notice the hoster modification to support tensioning on those stages which require running the the gun in the holster.

attachicon.gifTS.JPG

Forgot to mention that I have some creative grip tape work on my slide for all of those empty chamber starts. I will post that later

I hope you're aware that the grip tape will get you the bump to open if you're shooting production. I know you started this thread to figure out how to have a gun for 3 gun and Production so I figured you would want to know that.

Here you go. The Grip tape is to help resolve my biggest complaint with shooting a CZ in 3 Gun, the small surface area available for slide racking.

Also notice the hoster modification to support tensioning on those stages which require running the the gun in the holster.

attachicon.gifTS.JPG

Forgot to mention that I have some creative grip tape work on my slide for all of those empty chamber starts. I will post that later

I hope you're aware that the grip tape will get you the bump to open if you're shooting production. I know you started this thread to figure out how to have a gun for 3 gun and Production so I figured you would want to know that.

I didn't start the thread and don't try to shoot my single action, magwelled, frame shortened TS in Production. I have a SP01 for Production and keep the grip tape on the approved areas for that. I may eventually go with a slide racker on the TS and would mind an ACCU job as well.