Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

T-Shirts

benos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul & Jon,  I don't like pockets either.  What I am talking about is a tiny little pocket just big enough for a bullet.  I think it should be in a "hidden" place.  Maybe about lower rib level, under the arm.

Don't concentrate on the "pocket", be aware of the added utility.  :)

guys,

Over the years of dealing with shirt requirements for guys, most don't seem to like pockets. I actually like them on T-shirts only, but I don't think I'll do them on these T's. Besides, that's where the logo should go - a pocket kinda messes it up.

Jon,

the XXL reference was to a post I remember on shooting prone by a self titled - "OFG" Or, Old Fat Guy. :)

be

Brian,

Here's another vote for XXL or XXXL availability ----- when things get closer, I'd be happy to pre-order to save on storage at Camp Ghost Cat.  And I'll throw in my two cents for the semi-obscure "Team Ancient" reference.  To my little mind it sounds classic.....

heavyweight (high quality, similar to Russle Pro-Cotton) white tee shirts (I personally would like to see long sleeved versions at some point, but...)

A 12-14" black and silver ying-yang w/ benos.com somewhere (top half of the ying yang in an arch)

3-4" copy of symbol over left breast

I am jaded but I still like those latin phrases I mentioned on the hats thread a few weeks back (besides, you throw in a meaningful latin phrase, its bound to spark a question and draw more interest)

v1.0 same as above on a back shirt w/ white&grey logo and white letters

I personally vote for XX or ever XXX if the XX is not true (sorry I am 6'6" and large framed)

ok, I am done now...

(Edited by BigDave at 6:32 pm on June 30, 2001)

Okay, I'm here. Better late than never, right? In the "do we really need fancy colors?" question, okay, sue me, I love red. A black or (better yet) dark blue stripe, like 1/3 of the shirt offset to the right, to hide oil stains would be great. The logos, black/white, sound good.

Brian Enos  on the front

Ghost Dog   on the back

no pockets, XXXL+ would be nice.

You could have your website printed on the cuff of the sleeve.

The only problem that i see with printing your name on the front of the shirt is that they will think you are

Brian Eno the Keyboard player.....

Tell me this has never happened Brian...

I can't use Ghost Dog, I'm sure Artisan pictures (the Ghost Dog movie) wouldn't be diggin' on that.

Yea, it sucks  - do a search on most search engines for Brian Enos and guess who you come up with.

be

• 2 weeks later...