Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Fever...

MRNICE

So i've been in bed with a fever the past two days and assumed it was an allergic reaction to a Tetanus vaccine I received a few days ago. Upon giving it a little more thought and researching the wealth of knowledge that is the internet machine, I now believe it is a CZ fever from a virus (not to be confused with any type of malware!) from this very web site. Consider yourselves warned.

Yesterday I got to handle a CZ75 Shadow at a match and dry fire it a few times...good thing I didn't actually fire it because I'm sure I'd be selling bodily fluids and scrounging everything I could to be ordering one this week :devil:

Me, who always wanted different types of guns, spreaded out above the manufactures, have now four damn nice CZ shooters in his trunk and wouldn´t sell any of them.

I wouldn´t say, that CZ is always the best choice for anything, but in my opinion it´s the best BANG for the buck, hands down.

(SP-01 Shadow "Line", TS in .40, 97 Sport with LW-barrel and SA-Trigger and since a few weeks a CZ 455 Thumbhole :wub:

a Schmeisser, a Garand in .30-06 and a Schmidt-Rubin are also in the family.)

• 2 months later...

I looked a few nights ago and found an sp01 for sale, went to order in the morning and it was gone.

It's ok. I think I found a replacement. With the work I was going to do to it, i figured I should just get a shadow.