Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ocho Load

I've been Working on this with the Invictus Caddy's and it's legit. The fumble factor is high but when you need a sub 2 second load of 8 and there isn't a lot of movement it's money!

http://www.super-tactical.com/2014/04/the-ocho-load-super-tacticalcoms-ultra.html?m=1

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing this has in common with the date is where I'll be finishing in shotgun matches this year, 1st!

At a club with a stripper named April?

That's funny, but hell probably keep that un cashed winners check hidden from her.

Man,that's a lotta shell to grab. Almost wanna spray em w that stuff the gymnasts use just to hang on to em. Kudos if you can work em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

• 3 weeks later...

The only thing this has in common with the date is where I'll be finishing in shotgun matches this year, 1st!

At a club with a stripper named April?

That's funny, but hell probably keep that un cashed winners check hidden from her.

Man,that's a lotta shell to grab. Almost wanna spray em w that stuff the gymnasts use just to hang on to em. Kudos if you can work em.

Chalk?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I'll bite where is the 3 gun bears???

These are old. I made them based off of all the great questions I asked Kurt miller in 2009. so sone of the humor and products may no longer exist.