Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Area 6 Three Gun Championship June 27-29

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4moa - 12" @ 300 I've never shot a target that big at 300 except for Larue's. 12" at 300 you should get free cigars and 6 packs from all the iron shooters

In that case they will be 24" targets!!

Yuengling please.

You bailed. Larues @ 400 are about 2.5 moa. No Yuengling for you.

4moa - 12" @ 300 I've never shot a target that big at 300 except for Larue's. 12" at 300 you should get free cigars and 6 packs from all the iron shooters

In that case they will be 24" targets!!

Yuengling please.

You bailed. Larues @ 400 are about 2.5 moa. No Yuengling for you.

Width maybe. (actually 2.875ish)

Height however is 5 MOA.

I prefer the regular lager over the light. B)

Will stages be close enough to use push carts? or should we plan to use cars to move around and stow gear

Jade is correct, carts are good.

No vehicles on the range anyway....no where to park down range.

Pistols and long guns un-bagged only at safe table or at car?

I'll check on that Mike. Not positive how USPSA handles that. Will get with RM for decision.

I will have on the website by end of next week virtual match book, stages, rule clarifications, additional info, etc.

Did some maintenance on the sign up roster today. Opened up all the reserved slots and increased squad sizes by 1. Little more room to sign up now and/or shuffle around if anyone wants to.

We are getting close to full, spread the word for me please!

Also I could use a few more staff. I currently have enough but like to have extra to lessen the work load a little. If anyone is interested in working please let me know!

Thanks.

Get pumped!!! There's still 49 slots available

Thats a cool video. Who did it?

I did! I'm working with Jay to create some pre-match promotional material as well as plenty of footage during the match as well.

Pistols and long guns un-bagged only at safe table or at car?

Got some clarification on this.

Moving long guns to carts, strollers, golf carts, etc at vehicles is ok. If unbagging need chamber flag and obviously no mag, watch sweeping the parking lot, etc. Reserve pistol holstering for the safe area.

I will have more rule info and such on the website hopefully this week but by next week for sure.

Thanks!

Looks awesome! Lots of hard work going into making this fun and challenging.

Can I throw a vote out for an earlier start? I understand there will be lots to do before we start on both days, but especially Sunday as many will have to drive home. Once the sun's up and it's safe to shoot, hit the timer...

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to announce Universal Shooting Academy is bringing back the Area 6 Three Gun Championship.

June 27-29, 2014. Staff and sponsors will shoot on Friday. Main match competitors will shoot Saturday and Sunday.

8 Stages - Full day schedule

why the full day format?