Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Fallen Brethren Challenge

2014-Enos_logo.jpg

Spartan Tactical

proudly announces

The Remington Defense 2014 Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge
October 3-5, 2014

-Official Announcement-
It's time for the Fourth Annual Fallen Brethren Challenge; 10 Stages of fast paced 3gun fun held at the Spartan Tactical Range Complex in Jacksboro, TX. Remington's Fallen Brethren has become a national favorite and 'must shoot' match. We've received new stage designs from some of America's industry legends so you're going to be tested. Spartan's famous Stage 9 will be in the lineup with a few interesting changes. Competitors will shoot Friday through Sunday. Staff, RO's and Vendor Shooters will compete all day on Thursday, Oct 2nd.

This years match is still $295 and includes a catered buffet lunch on all three days! We'll have vendors serving Italian, Mexican and BBQ.

The registration will open at 9pm EDT on Tuesday, April 1st Instructions for sign up will be posted here and on the FB3Gun.com website..

Squadding: Details will be provided for squad assignment and requests after sign up. As always, every effort will be made to accommodate squad requests.

Hotel information can be found on the match website ( www.FB3Gun.com) ..

If your sponsor/company is interested in supporting this event, please contact us as soon as possible. We've streamlined the registration this year. A link on the match website (www.FB3Gun.com) will take you to the registration. Sandra Orvig is doing stats again this year.

2014 Range Master: Sheldon Blackwell

2014 Range Officers: We're committed to providing you with excellent Range Officers. We'll provide lunches and lodging reimbursement for all R/O's. (3 nights of ½ room payment). For registration, sign up as normal and send your resume instead of check to Sandra as listed in the sign up instructions.
Match Director: Jim Smith, (Jim at FB3Gun.com)
Range Master: Sheldon Blackwell, (Sheldon at FB3Gun.com)
Stats: Sandra Orvig (Sandra at FB3Gun.com)
Registration and Prizes: Brook Hammond (Brook at FB3Gun.com)

www.FB3Gun.com
www.SpartanTactical.com
www.Facebook.com/TheSpartanTactical

Please post questions and concerns that can be addressed on here. If you're asking, others may be too. Thanks!
Edited by kellyn

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news!

Not in yet but I did do the practice registration this morn and have a question. The official rules show there are two Heavy divisions, Tac Heavy Scope and Heavy Metal Limited.

The option on the registration form is "Heavy". Which one of the two would it be?

Excellent news!

Not in yet but I did do the practice registration this morn and have a question. The official rules show there are two Heavy divisions, Tac Heavy Scope and Heavy Metal Limited.

The option on the registration form is "Heavy". Which one of the two would it be?

I thought that was a weight class?

I'll be shooting Heavy Optics....cheaper pistol ammo, same shotgun, spiffy scope thingy on top of .308 sending gun. Best of all worlds!

Good Morning! I am getting excited about opening registration for the match tonight!

Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation number and password. Keep the confimration and password to check on your registration status!

To check on your registration status: Go to www.matchdirector.com. Click on Competitor Tab. Type 2014 Fallen Brethren, select the match and hit Search. Click on Competitor Tab. In the BLACK BAND under the tab, select Already Registered. It will prompt you for your password and confirmation number. It will then take you to a page that will outline your Registration Details, Purchase Items, Squad Requests, Payments, and Order Complete.

During the match and after the match, you may view the scores by going to www.matchdirector.com I will publish the scores during the day. Select Competitor and it will prompt you to put the match name, it search. On the right hand side of the page you will see a box with Scores-click on the link you'd like to view.

Sandra
2014 FB3Gun Stats