Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cheapest site to order?

2o2ll

i'm ready to purchase my first comp belt / holster etc. i've decided to go with the daa race master holster / belt / mag pouches. where would be the cheapest site to order that package? with shipping included btw, thank you for your time guys!

so far ive found double alphas site to be the cheapest, they have a package deal with the race master holster / 3x mag pouches / belt for 412 compared to 436 on every other site

Shooters connection vote here. Good price fast shipping and the support the sport

Going to give them a call asap. Hopefully they offer the daa race master package

Don't bother calling until Monday. They shoot all weekend.

I don't see the "kit" listed on their page though. Probably because most shooters like to mix and match gear. I love the RM holster and pouches but don't like the belt as much as CRSpeed. Others like the holster and belt but won't spend $60 on a pouch. Etc...

Shooters connection vote here. Good price fast shipping and the support the sport

Going to give them a call asap. Hopefully they offer the daa race master package

Don't bother calling until Monday. They shoot all weekend.

I don't see the "kit" listed on their page though. Probably because most shooters like to mix and match gear. I love the RM holster and pouches but don't like the belt as much as CRSpeed. Others like the holster and belt but won't spend $60 on a pouch. Etc...

exactly. I have a DAA belt, but when I bought my most recent rig I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted 5 DAA racer pouches with the 5th pouch fitted with magnet, I wanted the Race MASter hoslter and for belt I wanted a CR speed DELUXE belt. in the end the packages only saveyou a very little. and if something in the package is not exactly what you want then it may not be worth it.

SSI seem like a good shop as do shooters connection. I've had personal experience with Ben Stoegers shop and I was happy (bit of difficulty for me as an OS customer). Ben's prices seem to be very sharp on DAA gear too and he's adding more stuff all the time. If he doesn't have a package, maybe contact him and tell him what you want and ask for a total price? otherwise shooters connection with the forum discount seems like a good bet. direct from DAA is fine too. their service is great.

Another vote for Shooters Connection, they by far the best I have ordered from. I typically have my order within two days from ordering with standard shipping. Doesn't hurt that they are fairly close to me.