Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI Duty One 9mm Hard Chrome - First STI - With pictures

stnick

I just got my STI Duty One back from APW. I think it looks amazing! Here is what I had done:

1. Hard Chrome with brushed flats

2. Carry Bevel

3. Trigger job with EGW Ignition components and Koenig hammer 2.5#

4. S&A Magwell blended and installed

5. Dawson FO front sight installed.

I am super happy with the results.

Enjoy the pictures.

dutyone8.png

Dutyone7.png

Dutyone10.png

dutyone6.png

dutyone5.png

dutyone2.png

Looks like a great gun. Wick question though.I have been trying to call and email APW for about a month now and no one answers the phone or email. The last one asked if they were still in business and to please respond with anything. Still nothing back... Did you have any trouble contacting them? Any Ideas?

Thanks

Looks like a great gun. Wick question though.I have been trying to call and email APW for about a month now and no one answers the phone or email. The last one asked if they were still in business and to please respond with anything. Still nothing back... Did you have any trouble contacting them? Any Ideas?

Thanks

No trouble contacting them at all. The office manager, Melinda is really nice and helpful. Bobby gave me a call to confirm a few things during installation as well. No problems to report from me.

http://www.apwcogan.com/site-directory.html

Thanks

No trouble contacting them at all. The office manager, Melinda is really nice and helpful. Bobby gave me a call to confirm a few things during installation as well. No problems to report from me.

http://www.apwcogan.com/site-directory.html

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack thread. I called them and they answered the phone right away. Not sure what the issues was before. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I'm confused I'm looking at getting a Duty One in 40 S&W. Are the Duty Ones legal for IDPA? The website says Pending beside Competition. The Lawman model which looks identical to the Duty One without the light rail says it is legal for IDPA. Thanks for helping a beginner.