Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

Modoc

Your Mother's a Hamster and your Father smells of Elderberries! Pbttth!

Actually, I hate not being able to sleep and having my biology running in circles. Partially due too having had both heat stroke and hypothermia. The internal thermostat is definitely wonky now. :(

Now it's completely snowed in till who knows when and I can't use it to take a motorcycle trip down south.

That's nothing. Why when I was a kid, I used to have to walk a mile in the snow uphill, both ways, just to get to the outhouse. Fighting off badgers the entire way with nothing but a AR15 and a full beta mag!

I hate all these guys running around here with trailers with bikes on them.

That's right it's bike week. I haven't hit Daytona since 2000. I hate those people who trailer a perfectly good motorcycle instead of riding. It's "live to ride" not "live to trailer" ! :angry2: If you have time hit the Boothill Saloon for a beer or 10. :cheers:

I've long since given up imbibing but back in the day when I lived in New Smyrna Beach... Whoa :goof:. Now I just hate tourists :devil:

However I always offer hospitality and a spare room to renowned gunsmiths who bring shiny gifts of joy :bow:

even if they're pussies and trailer their bikes down.......

Edited by Lifeislarge

I've long since given up imbibing but back in the day when I lived in New Smyrna Beach... Whoa :goof:. Now I just hate tourists :devil:

However I always offer hospitality and a spare room to renowned gunsmiths who bring shiny gifts of joy :bow:

even if they're pussies and trailer their bikes down.......

Not all pussies trailer their bikes. :roflol:

post-22108-0-10239100-1394848226_thumb.j