Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 PRO AM (style) FALLING STEEL MATCH

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just registered. Looks like there will be some open spots since all you little sugar cubes may melt. I have never shot limited so I just registered as a c class which is my prod class

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

:roflol: now that is funny. See you tomorrow!

Thanks for the text letting me know about this Jim. I could have prepped the wife. Instead, I get home and she asked me what I had planned for Saturday. I said "Honey, I am going to spend all day with you". 30 min later, I see this thread. Now she is all mad at me. Oh well, I guess we will have to see if a turd will float. I need to shoot as much as I can in preparation for the SC sectional. That will be my first decent sized match and I would like to do as well as I can. I may also need to pick up some more 124's from you while I am there. Now I just need to decide between the 124's or the 147's for the match today. I'm leaning towards the 124's even though I am only making 127PF.

Very good match! This was great practice for the ProAm if that is on your schedule this year. Those tiny 6in bonus plates were fun.

Overall I shot pretty well. I started on the tie breaker and bombed it. Terrible. Other than that I had one bad stage, one great stage and 3 good stages. My bad stage I scored 17 plates, I had one stage with 21 plates, one with 22 plates, I think I had another with 22 plates and, on my best stage, I had 27 plates. That was the stage with the 4 barrels (mags on each barrel).

Thankfully, for the most part, the rain held off. We started at 9:00 and were gone by 11:20.

Very good match! This was great practice for the ProAm if that is on your schedule this year. Those tiny 6in bonus plates were fun.

Overall I shot pretty well. I started on the tie breaker and bombed it. Terrible. Other than that I had one bad stage, one great stage and 3 good stages. My bad stage I scored 17 plates, I had one stage with 21 plates, one with 22 plates, I think I had another with 22 plates and, on my best stage, I had 27 plates. That was the stage with the 4 barrels (mags on each barrel).

Thankfully, for the most part, the rain held off. We started at 9:00 and were gone by 11:20. sound like goo scores to me

Great match! I'm glad we made the drive up from Charleston to shoot it. In August I'll plan to shoot both morning and afternoon sessions to maximize trigger time. Great RO's running each squad. I tried to thank each one for running us. If I missed thanking you then Thanks!

Great point Zack. The RO's were very professional and made things go so smoothly. I was also thinking if shooting am and pm in August. I am going to look for some other Pro am style matches too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Edited by levellinebrad

Great match. Well designed stages. Lots of really good shooters! Hard working RO's. And LOTS of steel. People were mowing the steel down everywhere! A big thank you to Eddie and his hard working staff. This is a match do don't want to miss. If your schedule allows I would not miss the opportunity to participate in this match.

Eddie, thank you for getting me and my friend into the morning session, and then allowing us to change squads to shoot with our "new" friends.