Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio (Buckeye) Section Match

On the USPSA Area 5 website, registered users can upload photos to their own to the Photo Gallery.

There's roughly 500MB of space allocated for photos and I'd be thrilled to see everyone uploading their digital pics to the site. If someone doesn't want to upload them all theirselves, ZIP or RAR them up and email to webmaster@uspsa-area5.org and I can batch add them.

Wouldn't it be nice to show how great the Ohio sectional was by having a bunch of wheelgunners on the front of the Area 5 site? :D

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be deciding to skip work and stay down at the match saturday in addition to shooting production friday....

If you guys really need a revolver shooter, I'd be super happy to shoot saturday to make 20 shooters.

I haven't slung a revolver since PPC this spring, but I'm sure it would be a blast!

hksniperman

Generous offer, but I think that you can only enter a tournament (this is a tournament...right Flex?) in one divion (something about competitive advantage). I don't know that you can be the official #20 due to the "no double-entry rule". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeff

6.2.4, Pg 48

Subject to the prior approval of the Match Director, a competitor may enter a match in more than one Division. However, the competitor may compete for match score only in one division, and that must be the first attempt in all cases. Any subsequent attempts in another division will not count for match recognition.

I got a can of straight CLAYS I opened and loaded 50 rounds of 45 with. I do not like it.....too much smoke for my taste when loading behind a LRN so if anyone coming to the match wants it, look me up at the match and you can have it.

I got a can of straight CLAYS I opened and loaded 50 rounds of 45 with. I do not like it.....too much smoke for my taste when loading behind a LRN so if anyone coming to the match wants it, look me up at the match and you can have it.

I use Clays and am interested if it is not spoken for. I will be at the match on Saturday and I will look for you.

I use Clays and am interested if it is not spoken for. I will be at the match on Saturday and I will look for you.

Look me up Greg and its yours, chances are I will be in the clubhouse doing stats, so will be right there where registration is at.

Man what a great time!!! Had a blast with all those revo guys. It was awesome to see so many wheelgunners. Never have I seen such a strong showing. Kyle and company did a great job putting together a sectional for Ohio, and are to be commended. BDH was a great RM, and he even got to puff on his stogie occasionally, between calibrations. :lol: Got to meet a lot of BE'ers, (BSeevers, Airedale, Hopalong, PRH, wide45, and even Shooter Grrl!!!) Even got to share our thoughts on cats, but that is another story :o) Anyway, job well done guys!!!

Jeff

PS Stats was run EXTREMELY efficient!!!

shot on friday. i thought it was a real difficult match. last week at area 7 i had probably my best major match ever, and then had one of my worst at ohio. i think i made mistakes on every stage...as i said, it was not an easy match.

congratulations to matt cheely on winning production, and making it look easy (though i only saw him shoot 2 stages). he's a new shooter, and gave us all quite a drubbing.

i thought it was a real difficult match. last week at area 7 i had probably my best major match ever, and then had one of my worst at ohio.  i think i made mistakes on every stage...as i said, it was not an easy match.

I'll second that! I shot decent at KY with a few hiccups but Ohio threw me into a serious hardcover/Mike Funk. At a glance it didn't look that tough but it was a real test of the fundamentals. Felt like I needed a wash after that mess...

Having 20 revolver shooters in one major match set a USPSA record! Special thanks to Bill and Herky for making the 19/20 possible. Thanks to all the other revolver guys that don't usually shoot the major matches too!

Lastly, thanks to Kyle and the staff for putting on a great match!

I had fun but shot like the Captain of the Stevie Wonder shooting team.

The upside was 20 revolver shooters and getting to meet quite a few of them.

I also got some great trigger job tips and spent about 3 hours working on my 627 trigger today. It is now silky smooth. Thanks Hoppy and John Booth for the guidance.

Thanks to Kyle and crew for a great match.

Dave

What an awesome match! I disagree with the guys that said it was tough - this was one of my better matches!!! Of course, shooting with Turtle and Brad and having Jake around to coach didn't hurt either :)

Hopefully though, this is the end to the limited run! I WANT MY DOT!

I got to meet SOOO many Be'ers this weekend. WOW - what a neat group of people we hang out with :)

I'm not going to name names, cause I'll forget someone! I promise though, Ray, I'll recognize you next time, kay :wub:

I didnt shoot so well, but it was great match and I got to meet alot of very friendly people and had a great time!

I got to drink so much beer saturday night I slept right thru the fire alarm at the hotel........ :D

There was a fire alarm!!!?? I missed that one too.

Awesome match guys!! From the stages to the staff to the food, everything was awesome. The stages were great and mixed up really well. It's nice too see a match that has a little of everything.

It was great meeting a lot of BE'ers at the match and the party. I hope you all can make this an annual thing.

Job well done. Thanks for a great time!