Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Benelli/ Rockcastle Shotgun Championship

ok, Mr. neato I guess the round count is believable. When will the stage diagrams be available? Just a few days until the match starts at Rockcastle.

The stage descriptions will be posted this evening to http://www.rockcastleshotgunchampionship.com/home.html

The match book is posted with written stage descriptions.

Couple of circus stages (swinging bridge, standing on rocks , standing on bucket).

Tons of procedurals-do this or incur penalty.

Last year was fun-I hope this year is more fun than it reads

Where?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, Mr. neato I guess the round count is believable. When will the stage diagrams be available? Just a few days until the match starts at Rockcastle.

The stage descriptions will be posted this evening to http://www.rockcastleshotgunchampionship.com/home.html

Couple of circus stages (swinging bridge, standing on rocks , standing on bucket).

Where?

That link, match details, very bottom of the page.

Where?

There is no link at the bottom of the Match Details page except for the Match Rules.

Where?

There is no link at the bottom of the Match Details page except for the Match Rules.

Got it, had to refresh several times, not sure why it wouldn't load.

Will we be able to traverse the various ground with a toyota carolla?.....I know when i was there a few years ago for the Pan Ams, the golf carts had issues getting around to some of the ranges

Will we be able to traverse the various ground with a toyota carolla?.....I know when i was there a few years ago for the Pan Ams, the golf carts had issues getting around to some of the ranges

As long as nothing major has changed you should be able to. My buddy shot the pro/am last year driving a vw beetle.

this should be in the rules so we can read it.

I had Federal Mag Shok #6's packed......I hear ya.
I'll trade some buck or slugs for some. If you have enough.
Took them out of the car, otherwise you coulda had some.

it was that way last year as well, I tried to convince them they were 9's but they didn't fall for it, ;P

Trapr

I used 7.5's and turned it in one shot without a problem, don't know what you all are complaining about! ;-)

Confirmed with the RO before AND after shooting that they were 7.5's on the box and shells. I do have a spinner at home, so I've had a little practice.