Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Pro Series Rumble on The Range Shoot Off Bracket

So how many times have you already run this course?

Good luck man, intense bracket.

Running the course will wear you out. Di Liedorff Chris Andersen and I practiced one warm day earlier this month. After about 20 full speed runs your worn out from sprinting. I shot close to 1000 rounds of rifle at my plate rack this week as that is usually the deciding factor. Pistol and shotgun us a hoarfrost except for that miniature popper stop plate.

So how do we fill this bracket out?? I noticed on the 3gunnation website we fill it out and upload it, but I have not found a fillable one or are we just supposed to print and scan back onto the comp?

I don't think there is an official place to fill one out and win cool stuff this year. We tried to do one on boomershooter forum last year but it got jacked cause Kalani and Fortin had to miss the shoot off so brackets changed last minute.

I still think it's douche that you can't use your own guns in the finale . I know they want their products as spotlights but then you're adding in a factor that has nothing to do with the practice and training that has been done all year .

And yes , blah blah blah , you should be able to shoot anything , blah . But shooting an FN polymer gun is vastly different then shooting a 2011. Scar vs the AR most are using etc etc. Just weird . They don't tell a baseball player to use a dif bat and glove for the world series …...

What time does the shoot off start?

Hey Aristotle,

I think its 6pm?

You are correct sir. The action starts around noon or 1pm with the 32 man bracket but the 8 man finale along with the semi pro and ladies shoot off starts at 6:00. I think the early rounds are more exciting but you don't get to win guns until evening.

http://3gunnation.com/news/details/artmid/509/articleid/286311/3gn-championship--rumble-on-the-range

• 3 weeks later...