Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My wife...

BigDave

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, BD,

looks like down there you've got all you might want: wonderful ladies, wonderful friends, wonderful taste for food and beers (if you ever got a chance, taste the "forbidden fruit - verbooten vrucht" beer ;) ), great guns...

...is there some room left in Indiana for a foreigner? :D

I might appeal to your partly-italian ancestry, if this will prove useful... :rolleyes:

Don David El Grande,

"Feliz Cumpleaños"

... Are you still in FL? I've been deployed to the Ft. Myers area. Will report Monday the 6th. Let's get together and let me buy you a beer for your bd!

Congrats again on your bd, for having a great wife and friends!

Cheers!

Nelson

Thanks everyone!!! Rhino asked me this morning if I even noticed that I turned 30 in all of the excitement. I pondered that for a moment and realized, no, I didn't notice!!! Ha! Another suprise!!! :D

Yeah, my wife :wub: rocks!!! And my friends, even those who weren't present ;) are pretty damn cool.

Thanks again!

Thanks everyone!!!  Rhino asked me this morning if I even noticed that I turned 30 in all of the excitement.  I pondered that for a moment and realized, no, I didn't notice!!!  Ha!  Another suprise!!! :D

I bet your answer was something like "...30? That hell of a Gator isn't 30, it is a .223..." :lol::lol::lol:

Luca - sorry I didn't reply. Of course there is room for another Italian in in Indiana. You should note how similarly my state and your country are shaped. The main difference is that the southern cooking in your country is far better and we don't have a volcano (Bobby Knight got the boot a few years ago :D).

My mom makes killer gnocchi and fried calzone. You're invited to dinner!

Dave,

no worries, I was not looking for a reply, let alone a dinner invitation (...but now that you happen to mention it... :D ); I was full of admiration for how good shall your life be in this moment (and I hope it will be this way for a very long time), with a great wife, great friends and ... great beers (and don't forget to try and taste the ones i mentioned, if you can find'em).

...carpe diem (seize the day) said latin poet Orazio... ;)

I dunno... there's some pretty darn good cookin' in Southern Indiana. It's just a little different from southern Italian! But it's all good!

We could definitely use another Italian here in Indiana. I'm hoping for :wub: Monica Bellucci :wub: , but I'll settle for Luca (as long as he brings his sisters and female cousins too).

Well, he's a wee bit taller and he as a real mustache, but other than that ...

Okay, I can see what's throwing you. Mr. Selleck has more of the ruggedly handsome thing going, whereas I am man-pretty. It's really not the same thing after all.

groucho.gif