Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes......opinions, observations, and suggestions are bad! Point taken comrades, silence and obedience will be observed.

This is EXACTLY what KurtM was talking about in this thread, or maybe another. Constructive criticism, not just saying "you suck", is not welcomed and will be flamed. God forbid someone point out that the timing may have been ill-advised, a matches stage design may have been irresponsible, or that the use of a certain target type may lead to irregularities in shooter's times....because we should be thankful to shoot a match we paid good money for.

I am fully aware that everyone understood they would have to pay for the match when they signed up, I was not dropped on my head and I do not wear a helmet when walking around. My suggestion is merely an observation, that if registration had been planned for the Saturday after thanksgiving, with payment requested within 7-10 days, or payment requests sent out in mid January, perhaps I would be less taxing or perceived better.

This whole thread is has been wraught with criticism. I have been a contributor partially because I have seasonal Affective disorder AND I was dropped in my head as a small child. Plus, it has been 3 weeks since I have pulled a trigger....But I am learning to conform, at least a little so I can shoot one more match within an hour drive. Did I mention I am also a little bit of a hypocrite...

For those who complain about my complaining...

He who is without sin may cast the first stone...

3-Gun Nation appreciates your feedback and your constructive criticism. All of the thoughts and concerns posted in this forum and many others are and will be taken into serious consideration for future events and planning. I personally ask that we try to keep it in a positive direction and refrain from targeting individuals whose opinions may vary from our own. As an organization, our goal is to continually grow and move the sport forward. Again, we welcome your feedback, especially if it will help us improve our game! As with any company we have hiccups and successes. All we can do as an organization is learn from our current and past experience and improve as we move forward. If at anytime you would like to share your thoughts, please feel free to contact either Charles or myself. Our contact information is listed below.

Most Respectfully,

Tennille Chidester - Tennille@3gunnation.com - 208-447-6553

Tell us more about the big prize table and awesome stages.... :cheers:

Jesse you asked:

Well here you go... with a few pictures....I had the pleasure to meet at the 3GN Regional FFL in NC this past Friday...In the vault, I was among stacks of prize table goodies marked for the 2014 3GN Regional matches ....Remington products stacked 6-7 feet tall, case and cases of ammo, box after box of Remington and Para pistols... stacks of Bushmaster and DPMS rifles...Santa came early.

Many Thanks to the folks at Bushmaster, Remington, DPMS and Para USA and all the other great sponsors for the huge support of the 2014 3GN Regional Series.

20131220_135940-e1387721390419.jpg

image2-e1387721554878.jpg

image3-e1387721535449.jpg

Edited by csole

3-Gun Nation appreciates your feedback and your constructive criticism. All of the thoughts and concerns posted in this forum and many others are and will be taken into serious consideration for future events and planning. I personally ask that we try to keep it in a positive direction and refrain from targeting individuals whose opinions may vary from our own. As an organization, our goal is to continually grow and move the sport forward. Again, we welcome your feedback, especially if it will help us improve our game! As with any company we have hiccups and successes. All we can do as an organization is learn from our current and past experience and improve as we move forward. If at anytime you would like to share your thoughts, please feel free to contact either Charles or myself. Our contact information is listed below.
Most Respectfully,
Tennille Chidester - Tennille@3gunnation.com - 208-447-6553

Hard to ask for more than a genuine willingness to take feedback and work toward improvement. I'm really looking forward to the Southwest Match in Marble Falls, TX. For those who haven't shot at Copperhead Creek, it should be a good experience; lots of open terrain and rolling hills. Those of us in CENTEX are lucky to have such a nice natural terrain facility so near.

How about the stages? Prizes are fine, but I shoot the game for fun. What kind of stages will we see?

I think on post 27 ,of this very long thread, we completely defined our stages. But if you have any question google tarheel3gun both our major match and our monthly match. We average over 90 shooters per month and I don't there is any issue with stage design...the 2014 Bushmaster Tarheel Challenge sold out in 6 minutes with 61 shooters currently on its wait list....stages don't worry. But as always I will answer any question ( to included asked and answered questions).

Bryan 45 glad you are in it for the fun, that is often something folks forget. Hands down these events will exceed what you have experienced...you will certainly have fun.

Edited by csole

Have to agree! Instead of getting butthurt when there is criticism, they take it in stride and seem to take it into consideration. Wish everyone looked at it the same way.

Have to agree! Instead of getting butthurt when there is criticism, they take it in stride and seem to take it into consideration. Wish everyone looked at it the same way.

Thanks...running 3 gun matches for me is about customer services...you folks are the customers and we are here to provide you with a great experience....

Edited by csole

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I totally missed the boat on these matches. Copperhead is 30 minutes from my house....after RO'ing Texas Multigun and Fallen Brethren the past couple years, I've never really been worried about registration dates...my bad! I registered today but I'm sure my waitlist number is in the hundreds!