Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Division?

Pierruiggi

I like Open since it allows almost complete freedom to experiment with equipment and I like high tech toys.

If it existed, I'd like Open-10 even more since it would make reloading ability more of a factor but would still allow me to shoot with a red dot :P

Kevin

Wow! I was going to say the exact same thing. Love the cool gadgets in open, but miss having to do mag changes. It seems like misses aren't a critical either, since hi-caps make it a lot easier to just fire a make up shot, rather than weigh the possibilities of an extra mag change.

I'll agree with Hopalong, i like shooting Revos, Just wish the would add a Open Revo Class/Division or whatever. Can't see anymore guess I'm getting old. :angry::angry:

You only need to learn to count to 6.
Been there, done that. The fun was when I switched to a 14+1 HiPower in the mid 80's. I still counted to six, but twice.

I selected open. I shoot Limited (minor) maybe once a year with 2001 being the last time.

However, I would like to see the U.S. recognize modified.

Kenny

I would love to shoot limited 10 if they would move that class to single stacks only. That makes total since now that the mag ban is gone. Plus I am seeing local movent in a lot areas to shoot single stack classic events. Oh well enough of my crap! I love the DARK SIDE. But I am not moving until I make Master in Limited.

I started in Limited because I had no interest in spending megabucks every two years to feel competitive. I still shoot mostly Limited and L-10, and occasionally Production, but my aging eyes may betray me yet... B)