Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 USPSA Area 4 Championship

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was just looking at the scores... I note 12 shooters DQ'd and another 18 zeroed out. Everything from U to M class.

DQ I understand, but how do so many shooters end up with zero points...Were these DNFs? But they are listed as Zeros?

Most likely shooters that did not show up for the match.

I have a finely tuned ear for improper range commands and I'm overly sensitive to ROs who are jerks, and I encountered neither at this match.

There was one RO who yelled at the squad in front of us to help paste and set steel, but most of them weren't helping at all, so I put his actions under the "buy that guy a beer" category, not the "dick" category.

I have to say this was a first-rate match. As much as I like field courses, the mix of short, medium, and long courses at this match was pretty refreshing. The match staff was friendly and professional, and from my perspective, the match went off without a hitch. That only happens when an incredible amount of pre-work goes into organizing everything, so a big "thank you" to Troy and his staff. Great job!

I have to say this was a first-rate match. As much as I like field courses, the mix of short, medium, and long courses at this match was pretty refreshing. The match staff was friendly and professional, and from my perspective, the match went off without a hitch. That only happens when an incredible amount of pre-work goes into organizing everything, so a big "thank you" to Troy and his staff. Great job!

I have to agree. The match offered a great blend of challenges and also offered many options. There were a few ways to shoot most of the bigger filed courses and still have a competitive plan.

Was one of the best matches I have shot in a while, great job by the entire match staff.