Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is anyone looking for a Stock II? I know where some are

Nealio

HawkTech Arms has 4 (!!) Stock II's coming in.

3 x .40 Cal

1 x. 9mm

He said $1200/ea shipped

Contact Information:

HawkTech Arms

3131 E. Lanark St., Suite 140

Meridian, ID 83642

Phone: 208-898-5848

Web: www.hawktecharms.com

Email: dan@hawktecharms.com

Edited by Nealio

Thank you... BTW- You guys are a bad influence. I just got a 2nd stock III and a Gold Team gun too. Grrrr

Mind sharing where you got the Stock III...I think I need one! :cheers:

I had to ask a friend in Italy to call the factory to find out EAA got a few in this week. They went to the wholesaler and were sold in minutes...

Thank you... BTW- You guys are a bad influence. I just got a 2nd stock III and a Gold Team gun too. Grrrr

Mind sharing where you got the Stock III...I think I need one! :cheers:

I had to ask a friend in Italy to call the factory to find out EAA got a few in this week. They went to the wholesaler and were sold in minutes...

I guess I am out of luck. It is good news to hear that EAA is getting them in.

On a side note...we are not the only country is issues getting Tanfoglios. I shot Nationals with three guys from Brazil on my squad and they all shot Stock IIs. I commented to them that those were hard to find here and was told that they had to go to Italy to get theirs, because it was very difficult to get them in Brazil.

I believe the best thing is to place an order with your dealer, have them call EAA to find out which wholesaler will get the next order. You will have to pre-pay for a gun you don't know when it is going to show up. Now, I got to tell you so far I am very happy with my gun.

Hello all,

I am the one Nealio is referring to that has the Stock II's in stock. I just wanted to clarify any concerns about the price. As you know, these pistols are very tough to get. As a result, I am asking is $1,130, which is MRSP plus shipping. By no means am I trying to jack the price up beyond MSRP. Shipping is $35 USPS Priority Mail, or $65 FEDEX 2 day. That works out to be either $1,165 or $1,195, depending on how they are shipped.

I appreciate guys like Nealio spreading the word. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at the numbers posted by Nealio.

A friend's friend picked up a .45 yesterday for $910. He picked up a 10mm about 3 weeks ago for $900 and change but I can't speak to the .40 or 9mm version. This is GunBroker.

For the record, I can get and sell the .45's and 10mm's for the same price. They are much easier to get and the demand is low. As a production shooter, there is no appeal in either of them, so the 9mm and .40 are the hot tickets. They only come available 1 - 2 times per year and when they do, it's a mad scramble to get our hands on any of them.

Edited by idHawk