Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Pro's in Limited

Nghthwk1911

OK,

So with the new Limited Division Rules, and NROI removing the Size rule and the Approved for Division items. Weight not being an issue with the rules for Limited

how many shooters are using a Brass Mag well or other "weighted" Mag well device?

And the follow up to that is does it make a difference,, no really make a difference?

And for the 3gun shooters, having the heavier mag well? yes/no?

Kevin

yes I do believe its the older large brass mag well that makes the real difference but SSS quit making them for some reason, sales I guess. if they ever make them again my open gun would have also.

IMG_7131.jpg

thanks, I did the limited gun about 6 years ago so it would look like I know what I am doing.

went to SSS site and they only had the aluminum in the big Limited size and brass in Limited 10. I guess I missed it.

the brass Limited 10 like on my open gun is okay but since I have both all I can say is RATS, that I missed them.

Bill,

did you need to do anything to the actual mag well of the gun, I got the SSS aluminum and was just messing around with it on the 9mm, and the mags would not drop of the gun. is there some "Tuning" that needs to be done?

I had a tough time getting the magwell on because it was a tight fit, but no, I did not do any tuning. All I've used are Taran basepads.