Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am going to miss so many friends

This is an explanation of why you wont see me at an event for a while.

I am a very Luck Man. Please do not post in and express any sorrow for me. I am Lucky to have so many friends I will miss at shooting events. Luck to have Sponsor like Vortex Optics and JP rifles.

But most of all Luck to have a live Wife that can talk and laugh and loves me. Just a few weeks back that was something that not such a sure thing.

Linda is into her 4th week of Radiation treatment for Brain Cancer, after having a tumor the size of lemon removed from her brain. She is getting Chemo every day, and will continue to get Chemo for one year. Her recovery is the only thing that is my focus. As she recovers this next few months, I will adjust my focus to Building her retirement home on our land in Colorado.

So I am taking a leave from the 3 gun events for at least one year. My good friend Doug Johnson will be picking up my Vortex Colors at the events. my friends at Vortex said I would stay a part of the Vortex family and I will remain very proud to represent them in any way that I can.

Linda is doing very good and staying strong with the Heart and Determination of Hercules.

I am going to de every thing I can to help her reach her dreams.

Jamie

Jamie I dont know you but I do know the power of prayer, and maintaining strength so you can lead as the one of better strength to help your wife recover.Am glad you have treatment in progress and what is hopefully good diagnosis and treatment.I will keep u in my prayers as others surely will. No sorrow just praying for a speedy recovery.

God bless hope to see both of you soon!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4