Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank all the staff and competitors for coming out. You are what makes a great match and willing to go through all the fun of putting on a big match!!

For everyone looking for pictures, we had two photographers going around and I will soon have a link up here to where the pics are. Once there, you will have info on how to obtain them.

Thanks again for coming out, hope you had a great time.

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

I saw you listed under Open, why did you get bumped?

I ordered what I thought was a Production legal holster. That mean old RM bumped me to OPEN !

I was having a BAD week. I had a gun give-a-way stolen by you, and I was bumped to OPEN. :angry2:

I'll go ahead and throw out my worst..... I will say I think my plan was ok and I executed exactly how I wanted to. I was happy right up until we checked the moving targets to find a delta, three mikes, and two no shoots. Talk about a kick in the balls.

http://youtu.be/rA7hkoS5WAE

I sure hope all those who think targets should be nowhere near the 180 don't see your video. They will probably faint;)

Nice job AJ. Those targets could be taken just fine on the move it's just not something we all practice much. I would guess half the shooters had mikes or no shoots so don't beat yourself up too much

Hey there this is Jason Fagan, the photographer in the boonie hat that was zipping around on the pit bike. [waves]

What a fun match! Way to go Madison and Staff! Congrats to all the division winners and top finishers in their classification!

I ended up working with another photographer there named Jason Rausch (Chad's Rausch's brother) and we tried to cover as much as we could. I have all the images and have been filling orders from the weekend since I woke up at 615AM (less a little nap after lunch) and am getting ALL 2388 images prepped for upload.

I will post back when that is complete. They will be resized down to 800x600 medium web quality as it would not be fair to those who paid for images if I gave full Q images away the next day.

If you see a picture you want email me the IMG_# and I will crop a section of the full quality file out and email it to you to proof. The full resolution images in all their glory are amazing and could be printed 30x20" no problem.

If you find just one image of yourself let me know the image number so I can see who you are, then I can scan quickly the whole archive locally and find if there are any more of you in just a few minutes.

I had about 35 orders onsite Fri-Sun, and everyone so far has been very happy!

740-475-7984 or jason *at* jasonfagan *daught* com

Edited by powderMonkey

I'll go ahead and throw out my worst..... I will say I think my plan was ok and I executed exactly how I wanted to. I was happy right up until we checked the moving targets to find a delta, three mikes, and two no shoots. Talk about a kick in the balls.

http://youtu.be/rA7hkoS5WAE

I sure hope all those who think targets should be nowhere near the 180 don't see your video. They will probably faint;)

Nice job AJ. Those targets could be taken just fine on the move it's just not something we all practice much. I would guess half the shooters had mikes or no shoots so don't beat yourself up too much

It was an excellent stage, and you guys ran it very well. Good job!

Can we vote for our favorite stage? While I had fun on all of them....we mostly :-) Sarge's. The Great Escape was my favorite. I shot it in 31.70 with 134 pts. That was just after I watched Alex G. shoot it in 23.10 with 140 pts. My plan was slightly different than his, but more in my comfort zone. He took all four shots on the mover early, I only took the leading target on the move, then took the trailing target through the port when I was at the final array. Very fun stage!!!

Can we vote for our favorite stage? While I had fun on all of them....we mostly :-) Sarge's. The Great Escape was my favorite. I shot it in 31.70 with 134 pts. That was just after I watched Alex G. shoot it in 23.10 with 140 pts. My plan was slightly different than his, but more in my comfort zone. He took all four shots on the mover early, I only took the leading target on the move, then took the trailing target through the port when I was at the final array. Very fun stage!!!

Man I must say it makes me , and I am sure all of the MRPC guys who had anything to do with it, happy that so many shooters have said they enjoyed our stage!

I initially put it on paper, John Goss tweaked it and put it in sketch up , and John Smith who did more than anybody to bring it to life.

We will do it again next year and yes the mover will be in there!

Thanks again for the compliments and come on out to MRPC and shoot with us the 4th Sunday of the month for some great stages!

Mover stage was the most fun, IMO. Of course, I shot it on the move and got all my hits. If I'd have Miked-no shoot on the mover, another stage would have probably been my favorite.

Mover stage was the most fun, IMO. Of course, I shot it on the move and got all my hits. If I'd have Miked-no shoot on the mover, another stage would have probably been my favorite.

lol That makes perfect sense! A lot of shooters liked it before they shot it. A lot fewer felt the same way after