Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I can take my lumps later

Intercooler2

True. Just nothing over 10 rounds after that date. I wonder if the MFG's will start catering to the laws? At any rate I'm also looking to move which could change things.

I have had a decent amount of handguns and seem to like the Tang's best. Unless someone comes out with someone really moving (that is better than a Tang) I doubt I spring for it! I think EAA holds the price down on them :devil:

Great on getting the Limited 9mm! Where from and was it expensive? I used Runzo's again for the same shipped price.

True. Just nothing over 10 rounds after that date. I wonder if the MFG's will start catering to the laws? At any rate I'm also looking to move which could change things.

I have had a decent amount of handguns and seem to like the Tang's best. Unless someone comes out with someone really moving (that is better than a Tang) I doubt I spring for it! I think EAA holds the price down on them :devil:

Great on getting the Limited 9mm! Where from and was it expensive? I used Runzo's again for the same shipped price.

Got it from a guy here you probably saw it Kali is the worst cannot wait to leave they are getting ready to pass a whole bunch of new restrictive laws here

If you are referring to the great state of MD, you can "possess" mags greater than 10 rounds, just can't take possession of them within the state.

I meant the pistols. Anything before is Grandfathered but that's it after and it sucks! I'm going to DE where at least that isn't the case now.

This one gives me several +10 pistols to last several years. As long as the frames don't get destroyed I can just keep rebuilding them with new parts. Actually... say my frame did go? I wonder if I could get a replacement because it was before Oct.1 and Grandfathered?