Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there anywhere to send 9mm brass to have the primer...

chopps

why are you swaging all 9500 ??? Are all brass crimped? You do not need to swage if it is the most common brass like WIN, RP, PMC, etc...

Its all Military brass "Wcc" and out of 500 so far alot needed it plus hate wasting primers.

why are you swaging all 9500 ??? Are all brass crimped? You do not need to swage if it is the most common brass like WIN, RP, PMC, etc...

probably got some surplus 9mm military brass.

Yes sir I did and thought it was processed but It wasn't :(

I can hook you up with a forum member who did a bunch for me if you decide to go that route.

Yes Sarge, please share that info with me I have deprimed it all and not sure about how long it will take me to swage it :)

Edited by chopps

Try TJ Conevera.....

Thanks Doug, I called them and they said there way to busy to take anything on like that. Thanks again for the tip.

Buy a 1050, reload all the brass, sell it for 80% of what it cost, and your are GTG.

To late for that now.

I can run it through one of my 1050's for you. Figure it will take about 8 hours. 2 cents a case sounds about right, comes out to about $20 an hour. If you are interested PM me. Too bad you already deprimed it, we could have done it all at once and saved you some time.

I can run it through one of my 1050's for you. Figure it will take about 8 hours. 2 cents a case sounds about right, comes out to about $20 an hour. If you are interested PM me. Too bad you already deprimed it, we could have done it all at once and saved you some time.

I'll let you know thanks

PM sent

Thanks Sarge

To bad yer not across the road I'd just trade ya for commerical, my 1050 doesn't care about crimps :blush:

Wonder what it would cost to swap you shipping wise.

Maybe I will check into it next week and see for shits and giggles

To bad yer not across the road I'd just trade ya for commerical, my 1050 doesn't care about crimps :blush:

You must have read over the "across the road" part........... To old to go to all the bother to go to town to ship............... :surprise:

You must have read over the "across the road" part........... To old to go to all the bother to go to town to ship............... :surprise:

Ok

I bought the Dillon Super Swage to do .223 brass and now am coming across a small percentage of my range-scrounge 9mm with crimped primers. I just toss it in a bin and then swage it later. I have the Super Swage screwed to a board that I clamp to the dining room table with non-marring clamps and run it while watching "The Rifleman" in the evening.