Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fort Benning 3-Gun 2013!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to find my Leupold Mark 4 spotting scope with Manfrotto tripod and head. I believe I left it at Stage 1 of SE3Gun. If anyone has seen it PLEASE send me a note or call 217-972-9958. Thanks, Joe

I have some great news! My Leupold spotting scope will be hand delivered to me next week from Legion to Rockcastle Sniper Match. The honest actions of the people in our shooting sports speaks chapters. Thanks to the SE3gun staff!

I can't seem to find my Leupold Mark 4 spotting scope with Manfrotto tripod and head. I believe I left it at Stage 1 of SE3Gun. If anyone has seen it PLEASE send me a note or call 217-972-9958. Thanks, Joe

I have some great news! My Leupold spotting scope will be hand delivered to me next week from Legion to Rockcastle Sniper Match. The honest actions of the people in our shooting sports speaks chapters. Thanks to the SE3gun staff!

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

I worked stage 1 and never saw it. I am glad it is getting back to you. Please post the honest person that is taking care of it, they deserve recognition.

We delivered several things to Lost-and-found but they were mostly chamber flags. I'm keeping Pat's hat. After a few staples and a couple of zip ties, it fits just fine! :o

This year's match had challenging stages, great food, great prize table, and a reasonable match fee. This event , like the original one will only get better each year. (remember the initial hiccups of FTB3G scoring?)

With the SE3GC crew having a year to come up with ways to exploit the awesome potential of the Legion facility I'd look for the stagery to be epic, the food to still be great and prize table as well.

As far as more people making the trip, I'm sure they will, but that is a two edged sword, be careful what you wish for, LOL

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...