Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fort Benning 3-Gun 2013!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to Aaron, Daniel, Sandra, Linda and everyone else I am forgetting. Great match, fun stages that were sometimes more challenging than they appeared. Friday and Sunday weather was better than anyone could have hoped for! BigHamp's dad came through with excellent food as usual. It was great to see old friends, and to make new ones. I had fun RO'ing / meeting everyone on stage 2. Hope to see everyone back next year, and many more as the reputation for this match grows.

I'd also like to thank all of the other RO's - It was great shooting with / meeting y'all.

It is great to have this match "back"!

I had a great time shooting this weekend and an even better time meeting some of you guys for the first time. Thanks to all the guys in our squad for a fun time together and great talking with you guys esp. Ken and Pat.

Aaron/Sandra etc: Thanks for putting on a great match that I can't wait to attend again next year!

Sponsors: Thanks for your support and a great prize table! (esp Steve Huff it was GREAT talking to you!)

R/O's: Thanks for your work this weekend!

Everyone else: Great to meet you all and swap stories! That's the great thing about this sport! See you again soon!

Mac

thanks to Aaron,Sandra,AMU,Legion and all the RO's for a awesome event. My first major event and it is a definite for next year. Loved the stages and I really liked how Aaron did the prize table. And a special thanks to the sponnsers for all their support.

Here is Ryan Nowell crushing stage 8

Congrats to Ryan on stage 8 win and a very good match overall.

Jimmy wish you could have seen Dewey crush stage 2.

How did Dewey shoot stage 2? He wasn't the fastest at 34 but that was probably the only run without any penalties. Our whole squad just shit all pistol and took the 20 second miss penalties on the Upper A zone shots.

How did Dewey shoot stage 2? He wasn't the fastest at 34 but that was probably the only run without any penalties. Our whole squad just shit all pistol and took the 20 second miss penalties on the Upper A zone shots.

He drilled both head shots right in the zone. He da man.

He drilled both head shots right in the zone. He da man.

With the pistol?

Being my first 3 gun match, I had no idea what to expect. But Im happy to say it was FRIGGEN AWESOME !!!!! :goof: :goof: :goof: Id say Im "hooked" for sure ....every single person on my squad took time out to help me in one way or another. I think I learned some superb "gaming" techniques from Mr. Tischauser as well as all the other things... Clint Upchurch was just a good ol country boy who spent time talkin to my son about deer hunting & 3 gun as well as giving me some great poniters..... James Darst so humble & fun to hang out with.... not to mention just watching the techniques, speed & skill ... Tim, Zach, Gary & Matt you guys made me & my son feel like "part of the squad" from the beginning. Daniel Horner was great, SUPER friendly & laid back. Aaron, Sandra & the rest of the gang, THANKS ! My first experience was superb & I cant wait to do it again....

To all the other folks I met this weekend, Dave, Casey, Mac, Kevin, it was a pleasure, I KNOW you all will see more of me in 2014 !

Edited by fireman489