Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fort Benning 3-Gun 2013!

Hello Everyone!

The registration program being used will allow for you to register post the #160 cut off. You will get a Wait List Notification once you register via email. This is an automatic notification sent from the registration program and it will contain a confirmation number and a password-specific to you. Keep that e-mail for future use! Once I "move" you into the match, you will need to go online and finish the online registration process (purchase entry fee and/or shirt(s)). You may also use the confirmation number and password to check the Paid Status and to review your squad request(s). If you have requested to be squadded with someone and the request has changed, you may then email me at my personal email address with your corrected squad request. In order to keep down the number of emails I receive, please check your online status prior to sending me a squad request. If X was listed on your squad request when you registered, I DO NOT need a reminder email. :D

I look forward to seeing eveyone in December! Remember your hand warmers!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, can someone confirm the address? According to the se3g website "directions" lead to the Columbus address, but on the NSA website it would appear the cusseta address is correct.

This is the address of the office

1222 Broadway
Ste 104
Columbus, GA 31901

This is the address of the range

Training Center

960 Riverbend Rd
Cusseta, GA 31805

x2 is a nice number for round count. Some for sight in, some for forgetful buddies, some for the squad mate whose ammo suddenly stopped shooting straight, and of course for side matches if there are any. Any info on side matches for this contest?

Who were the other 2 sponsors? And as far as round count, wait a week see what it is and then bring double what ever it is.

Not such an easy plan for those of us who have to fly. But a good plan if you drive.

Pat

I guess that's true. I live in GA so its not a big issue for me, but I do understand what you are saying.

Edited by george76904

I don't know anything about the NSA facility, but Legion is pretty cool. Lots of options on that property. I'm looking forward to it. Shouldn't be too much of a change really, an extra hour drive, no big deal. Someone might want to give the little sports bar/grill in town a heads up that weekend.