Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tapatalk issue?

Starting yesterday, when browsing the forums using tapatalk, I can't bring up anything but the first "page" of a thread. Using either the next or previous buttons makes no difference. It acts like it is moving pages, but merely reloads page 1. Same in all sub forums. Does not do this on other forums regardless of if i am a registered member. Only on the benos forum??

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just installled the latest Tapatalk software into the forums.

Let me know if that fixed it.

If it didn't fix it for you, check to see if you have the latest "Tapatalk 2" app installed on your smartfown.

• 7 months later...

I get an error failed to connect to the forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists. I can view threads fine but when i post a reply i get that message. For some reason too, I cant get into the BE's Vendor Tents (the list of vendor shows for about a second) then kicks me out to my default page.

tapatalk 2.4.13

I get an error failed to connect to the forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists. I can view threads fine but when i post a reply i get that message. For some reason too, I cant get into the BE's Vendor Tents (the list of vendor shows for about a second) then kicks me out to my default page.

tapatalk 2.4.13

I get the same