Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who has the best price on the Vortex Razor 1-6X?

I'll be snagging one soon i hope, and i'll be contacting you to do so. Do you guys get out to any matches in Florida? I'd love to say hello at one if i can.

Sounds good, ordering five more tomorrow since im almost out again, lol! I typically shoot USPSA and multi gun at central Florida rifle and pistol club and USPSA at titusville gun Club. Sometimes I make it out to the universal shooting Academy in frostproof for their monthly USPSA match on the 2nd Sunday too. Im going to try to get a group together for a Manny bragg or Shannon Smith class before winter time too so shoot me a PM if youd be interested.

SouthernGuns, Omar, you sir have been the best dealer I've had the pleasure of dealing with in a long time. Keep up the great work and awesome pricing! You've got a returning customer here for sure.

I shot the scope yesterday and couldn't be happier, two shots to zero on paper then I was killing clays and tearing up steel gongs @ 200 yds for the next hundred rounds. Clearest scope I've used on a rifle to date, better than my Nightforce I used to run on my precision rifle. Day time bright illumination on setting five for me with a slightly cloudy afternoon. LOVE IT!!!

It makes me very happy to hear that and it is refreshing to have awesome customers like yourself :D . Having great customers like you folks on benos, the real shooters, makes dealing with the hi-point customers in the store worth it.

I'm also glad that you like your badass scope. I'm buying myself another one for my new 12.5" build. Best all around optic for the money on the market IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
I have to agree with lksyotas, Omar has been very responsive and is a pleasure to deal with.

:D I very much appreciate the kind words. If only I could get my mother in law to feel the same way...

Should have pulled the trigger sooner, I tried to order today and they are out of stock.

Paid my deposit, maybe 30 days out...

Apparently you guys are buying them faster than Vortex can make 'em! I promise they are worth the wait :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have to agree with lksyotas, Omar has been very responsive and is a pleasure to deal with.

:D I very much appreciate the kind words. If only I could get my mother in law to feel the same way...

Should have pulled the trigger sooner, I tried to order today and they are out of stock.Paid my deposit, maybe 30 days out...

Apparently you guys are buying them faster than Vortex can make 'em! I promise they are worth the wait :)Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Omar,

I don't doubt they're worth the wait and 30 days is fast approaching, any word on order status?

vort

A question to those who have purchased the Vortex from Southern Guns: Do they make you sign a non-disclose agreement regarding the price? If not, what is their price?

Vortex is very sensitive about dealers advertising at less than MSRP, hence reluctance to publicly disclose price. Not a conspiracy on the part of dealers and customers.

Edited by mpom

Should have pulled the trigger sooner, I tried to order today and they are out of stock.Paid my deposit, maybe 30 days out...

Apparently you guys are buying them faster than Vortex can make 'em! I promise they are worth the wait :)Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Omar,

I don't doubt they're worth the wait and 30 days is fast approaching, any word on order status?

I am supposed to be getting a decent shipment of them next week. People can PM me to get put on a preorder list.

No they don't make you sign a non-disclosure agreement. What's wrong with calling Omar and asking him? He's a great guy to work with. Besides prices change.

My name is Omar and I approve this message.

Thank you.

vort

A question to those who have purchased the Vortex from Southern Guns: Do they make you sign a non-disclose agreement regarding the price? If not, what is their price?

Vortex is very sensitive about dealers advertising at less than MSRP, hence reluctance to publicly disclose price. Not a conspiracy on the part of dealers and customers.

+1

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Followed this post and just got my new Razor from Omar at Southern Guns and was very pleased with the deal. Oh and the scope is great too. It's always nice to be able to talk to the owner and order, use my cc and get the product that I ordered shipped when they promise. Omar did just that. Thanks. again.

• 3 weeks later...