Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Late spring

Norther

We're having the latest spring I can recall in 16 years. The range still has two feet of snow on it, and no parking for anyone. We were supposed to have our first outdoor matches of the year this weekend, but we had to cancel. It did hit 50 today, so it's melting fast, but it sure makes practicing for the Nationals difficult.

Here in the Front Range of Colorado (i.e. the edge of the plains, not up in the Rockies) we had snowfall yesterday through this morning. On my drive in to work, the roads were the worst we've had all winter/spring. It's not just Fairbanks that won't warm up!

17 inches of snow May 2nd in Minnesota-- WTF !!

I have shot two matches since November 2012 -- Double WTF -- sad face

If I see Al Gore he is due a pummeling...

Edited by msp1jpp

Was 95 in San Jose for the last three days. They hit 88 at the coast which is unheard of. Now that climate change has moved in, all we get is "20 over/20 under" weather. The temps always run about 20 degrees above or below normal. And of course, the hot dry weather has brought in the wildfires up and down the state which turns the air brown. What a treat.

Edited by bountyhunter

20 degrees and a couple more inches of the white "stuff". I hate digging my brass out of the snow, and especially dropping mags into it, but I gotta shoot today.