Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fulcrum trigger in glock 35 limited gun

jedmyers

I didn't really love my Fulcrum kit. I did like the metal trigger though. Turns out the part I didn't like was actually the Glockworx connector. I started running Lonewolf connectors in all of my guns and I like them much better.

I have been thinking about getting a Fulcrum Ultimate trigger kit for my Glock 35 limited gun, but I would like to know more about them first. I want something that has a clean break similar to a 1911, or at least as close as you can get with a Glock. I have shot some Glocks that the trigger didn't seem to have a wall it just broke once it reached a certain point. Is that what the Fulcrums are like or was it just not adjusted correctly?

I have been thinking about getting a Fulcrum Ultimate trigger kit for my Glock 35 limited gun, but I would like to know more about them first. I want something that has a clean break similar to a 1911, or at least as close as you can get with a Glock. I have shot some Glocks that the trigger didn't seem to have a wall it just broke once it reached a certain point. Is that what the Fulcrums are like or was it just not adjusted correctly?

I like my ultimate kit, has a nice wall before the break

Edited by noexcuses

This is a very subjective question. To me the Fulcrum has a nice wall. BUT, I came over to Glock from a highly massaged CZ limited gun with a single action trigger. It took me a little while to get the feel. But, now that I have the feel the wall is very apparent, and the trigger break is crisp.

This also goes for folks moving from other Glock trigger kits. Once you become used to the feel of a Fulcrum, Vanek, or Edge kit your brain kinda gets wired for that feel. If you try a different kit you will automatically not really like the feel of it at first. Give yourself time to adjust, and let the new parts wear in properly. Use the shot timer and score sheet to tell you which one you shoot better. To me the Fulcrum feels closer to the SA trigger pull I prefer in a Limited gun. The Fulcrum's flat metal trigger, practically no pre-travel, and little over-travel give me the feel I prefer. If started with a stock Glock trigger in production you may prefer the feel of the Edge or Vanek. Who knows. It's really up to you, but if it was up to me to choose which one you bought I would suggest the Fulcrum.

because not all Glock frames are created equal (hell we would settle for just close), building "The worlds best true drop in Glock (no adjustments necessary) prefect break better than a 20 oz. 1911 trigger for $50.00" is just not gonna ever happen.

however the Fulcrum trigger is adjustable to all models and generations of Glock handguns.

if tuning a trigger is more that you are willing to deal with , , let us do it,

We have a no BS warranty, buy it . . . . let us tune it to your specs and shoot happy.

I sent my 24 to Tyro for fulcrum adjustment. It came back a clean and crisp 2.5lbs.

I dry fired it a couple hundred times -memorized its feel and had a excellent first match with it.

It is a great service that they offer.

I sent my 24 to Tyro for fulcrum adjustment. It came back a clean and crisp 2.5lbs.

I dry fired it a couple hundred times -memorized its feel and had a excellent first match with it.

It is a great service that they offer.

Just who is Tyro? Part of Zev or just a Glock person.