Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

congratulations!

TheOtherErik

SO, I get a letter in the mail today from USPSA congratualating me for my recient "outstanding Perfromance" at the Golden Bullet Back in July and informing me that I have been moved to A class in open. :lol: I finished second B open at 76% of JoJo. The other two GMs finished at 90% and 87% My current percentage is 68% and is steadly declining. :wacko: I guess the only critera for getting bumped is just to finish above your class in a match with 3 or more GMs.

My local B class rivals are sure to love this news.

Can I apeal this decision? I just had a lousy 68% finish at area1 which had better representation of tallent. This finish is also going to kick out a higer score and lower my percentage even further. :unsure:

I guess I better get on the ball and practice so i can shoot like the A i am. :D

or..... shoot B limited :ph34r:

With 3 or more GMs in the field and a 1st or 2nd place finish in a class below master that shoots a % score in the next class up,,,,,,you get bumped. It be in the book. ;)

I don't think you're going back......

That's how I got my B card in Limited.

I think of it as a badge of honor.

My score was shot directly against the best GM on that day, not the average of the top 10,,,,,so I was proud of it.

It also has to do with my approach, I want to win my Limited cards in tournaments, while I don't particularly care if I get my others through classifiers or not.

Limited I want to be representative of my match performances against the best in the country. If I make it to A or Master that way,,,,,I'll be ecstatic.

H4444

Big match performance is a better indicator of big match performance than is the classification system. The rule is in place to prevent sandbagging, keep you current, etc. Enjoy A class while it lasts, it's just a pit stop on the road to Master.

Welcome to my class!

Sundberg bumped to A Open, Littman still in B Open... all is not right. Bad juju.

you coulden't have said it any better Erik.

you know, maybe I should blame you. If you had drawn more top drawer tallent at the golden bullet i woulden't be in this situation. :D